Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Rainbowz: still waiting

And no, I didn't bump it for no reason, I'm going to be less active than I used to be... Soon, my school will end, and I need to have a job. I intend to travel to Australia before 2013 (after all, the world will end in 2012) therefore I need money, and again, a job.

Well, the principal point is that when I'm inactive, the co-leaders are like leaders (obvious) maybe, if I get inactive as hell, almost dead, (I'm sure I won't leave toribash, I'll be like those people that are 42 years old and playing some online game yet) I'll give my leadership spot to someone. Eh... By the way, if you think we should 'recruit', feel free to do anything you think is good for us.
Well let's just see how things play out...I will go in-game (:O holy shit) and try to find some people. And I think I know someone who is a possible future member.

*Winks at EvilStealth*
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
Internet provider dropped me.....will be back either 1-2 days OR 8-9 days. Sorry.

Goodbye for now, can't talk.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
So boys, I'm feeling pretty sick right now, my stomach hurts quite a bit and I've thrown up twice already, I've been feeling like this since yesterday morning and it only seems to be getting worse, so yeah, I just want to rest for a bit.

I just feel really, really sick.

I don't really feel like typing any more either, I'm just going to go and watch T.V. in bed or just mess around on my laptop in bed while I try to sleep.

I'm going to sleep for now, maybe if I feel a bit better tomorrow I might be on, I might be able to talk to you guys in the IRC thingy.

Sorry boys. <3 all of you, have a good night.
~Artist~
~Chess's #1 fangirl!~
Trouble with computer.
Will be away for a few days(I guess)
=(
Roses are orange, violets are green, I am colorblind and can't rhyme.
Awwww, ok bro hope you fix it Wolf . Is it like internet problems or hardware problems ?
Toribash Senior |Wushu Master| YouTube Dancer |Video Editor| Senior Gfx artist| Univ of Penn Alumni|#Ivyleague
I 'think' stuff's stabilized again for me now.
So I 'think' I'm back. :3
Roses are orange, violets are green, I am colorblind and can't rhyme.