Toribash
My Belt Is Brown Belt
I like to play mods in aikido, 360goldpeopleinstagibfeet, instagibfeet, gticerunning and twinsword4fixed
My Real Name is ave
Im From: Phillipines in Manila
My Age is 11 (Im so Young)
I want to join your clan because i wanna prove to all my toribashers that even i am noob i can still join clans and sparring
I am a blackbelt

the mods i like are: mushu,wushu,judo,Erthtk,tekkon,sambo,abd,akudo,gre ykudo,xspar,parkor mods.

I have 0 alts

i used to be in TheGod

i left TheGod becuse they were not active and all being in the clan did was put somthing infront of my name

u guys need me becuse i am a great toribash player for my belt, Vary forum active, and vary skilled and ready to help make this clan climb the ranks!

my name is Ryan Lane Scott

I am 13 years old
Last edited by firefist33; May 4, 2014 at 04:09 AM.
Dave43423:
you will need more practice and experience to be part of Vibe.

firefist33:
Welcome aboard, we'll test your dedication to the clan!
Spark, make there a post count requirement, having members with 7 posts and saying there active on the forums, is just fucking retarded.
Oh also everyone with intents on joining, Don't answer it like its a quiz, answer it something like this
Originally Posted by imaslayaa View Post
Example
Me!
I'm(aSlayaa) a young New Zealander named William who loves playing toribash and loves making awful puns. I have been playing since November 2012, I took a 3 month break towards the middle of 2013. Things I do when not playing toribash include football(Soccer for you americans) and playing minecraft. I live in New Zealand so my gmt is +12. Mods I have gotten quite good at are aikido(and aikido based mods greykido, abd etc), lenshu3ng and wushu. One thing that might destroy my chances is that I am 12(Yet very mature don't worry)My skype is will.toon1

Toribash!
My win ratio is 52.74% it isn't perfect but it is above 50% so I am proud. my player card: I have an alt "NZFTW" and I put it in my friends clan, and I help him with clan wars won a few clan wars in that clan for him, I am currently a replay maker in training(look in attached files).I am very active both in-game and on the forums, my post count is low because I have only been interested in the forums for a short amount of time. I enjoy dueling and betting in-game.

Vibe!
Why Vibe you might ask? I think vibe is one of the most active and skill based clan in the game! Watching members like spark, Hurricane and Lovestoned fight in game is spectacular! very nice saves and just cool in general.

Thanks for considering!

EDIT: NOTE THIS IS AN EXAMPLE, I DONT WANT TO JOIN VIBE.
Last edited by imaSlayaa; May 6, 2014 at 12:14 PM.
real age: 13
something cool: I play basketball, I also like to play challenging games
belt: green ( 6 more games I will be blue)
competitive mods: wushu and judo
alts: none
previous clans: phoenix
why you left the previous clan: because I saw this awesome and magnificent clan!
why we need you: I will ask some experienced players to join this clan! I am also great at flipping, jumping and kicking!!!
think that's it! hope I can join this clan and if I joined, thanks to you Sparkyau for giving me a chance to join the clan! I will be a good role model to the vibe!!!
Belt: 4th dan black belt
competitive mod: wushu,mushu,aikido big dojo,aikido,judo
alts:none
previous clan:tricks
why do you want me to join: because im pro?

real age:15
something cool: im a footbal player
-----
i did not left trick, i got kicked by swaves and swaves didnt tell me why
Last edited by imnoob265; May 6, 2014 at 12:37 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump