Toribash
I started playing because my freind told me about the site,so i came here, saw the trailer, and thought, "Holy crap Ive gotta download this game!"
I found it by searching "freeware games" on google and going to page... around 150. I was bored, i downloaded it, and... here i am, nearly a year later.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
My friend is super in to indie games, he showed it to me way back in 2005 or so. He never got that into it, now he regrets ever introducing me to it, especially after I told him each time I got rank 1 on both west and east servers, and when I hit 10th dan before anyone else.

I've grown a life since, but I look fondly back on qi grinding in judo, before it was called qi.
Pope of BnW[Torigod]Lord of WibblesYouTubeToriblog AdminInterface Artist
(,,゚Д゚) -"Become a fan. DO IT."

Hyperboloids of wondrous Light
Rolling for aye through Space and Time
Harbour those Waves which somehow Might
Play out God's holy pantomime

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I was introduced to it way back in about 2006/07. But refused to pay the $10 fee, so just messed about in single player. Got bored pretty quick, and stopped. About a year ago a friend suggested the idea that I start playing again. I discovered the forums and quickly took a liking to the game.
I started playing Toribash, because I wanted to learn the secrets of decaping people in real life... Nah, I actually saw this game on a Wikipedia list of freeware games, and after my first DM, I was hooked.
Make Sense w/ eyes
Super Fantastic, [raku]
I first played back when you had to buy accounts. I remember the time when players were called "Unnamed Player" or something like that. Playing PlatformFight2.tbm all the time. After that I gave up on it. Suddenly however something new came out. It was called. Toribash 2.0 with Free accounts, so me, being bored made a new account called Yoyoyo. I played mostly Aikido and PlatformFight2.tbm untill eventually I got bored of it. Several months later, I found Toribash again. Or rather got bored and rejoined. Almost immediatly I gave up again. A few months later. Again. I saw some friends playing it, so I rejoined and am still playing it right untill now.
Tried out some free physics games. Found Toribash. Didn't play it too often then, since I was bored. But then JePoY found it on my PC and played it. I got interested in it again and played it
Friend of mine played it and showed it to the rest of my friends. All of my friends told me it would be too hard for you to even attempt at it. He was a black belt at the time. He eventually quit telling me I would never reach black belt, im now about 750 or so games from Custom ^_^
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!