Toribash
Originally Posted by AlexPro23 View Post
Because I want to join :

Searched Many clans and None is very active I am a very active boy But The Clane where E State do not end Comberserme at all and also because Seeking clan after clan found is and I caught my attention and as I said "Let's see how I will " and because I W: In that this is a clan Very very active and respects his teammates which I like

What I can contribute to the clan :

as I can to others in the game , because I know that behind that behind that username on the screen , someone with feelings and a unique personality. sounds cliché , I know. but it is true. I think if someone were to use me as an example , a good image for the clan, at least , how I act within the game. If accepted , certainly post on forums often Clan

About me when I'm not mindlessly staring at my screen :

I'm a normal guy Saturdays and Sundays likes to go out with friends
Humorous Search

I have two parents who are deaf and dumb
( and thus can not speak nor listen ) ......... ( not I hope you feel sorry for me I'm happy with them )

-The Friday never 'm at home I'm with my girlfriend all day

I'M 15 Years Old
I live in Mexico Chihuahua
Eastern Time (-7 : 00)

but I hope you guys consider my request and accept me into the clan

3 no's already.
Feel free to apply again in 2 weeks.
self proclaimed lurker and stalker
Hello there all my good looking [Origin] members! My name is Optimus06, as you can probably tell, but most of you people probably know me as "Opti". I want to re-join [Origin] because none of the other clans I've been in have felt the same as this one.

I'm a former member of [Origin] as you can probably guess. I was in this clan around mid to late September, but left because of personal reasons. I mainly like to talk on the forums and play soccer. But somehow, I find atleast 50 hours a week to play this game. Hehe.

I'm very experienced when it comes down to the skill level. I've been playing for a little over 1 year now, and I have taught 3 students, 2 of which have been very successful. I mainly play boxshu_mushu_v3.tbm, aikidobigdojo.tbm, and greykido.tbm. I was once mod rank 5 in greykido, and I should have a higher rank than I currently do in boxshu_mushu_v3. I believe these mods can help for clan wars, and just fooling around and bonding.

I want to join [Origin] because it is my "Mother Clan". This was the first serious clan that I ever joined. I know most of the current members, and the ones I don't know yet, I look forward to getting to know.

My skills are questionable, but I'm quite the comedian at times. Once, I made "[eVo]HighVoltage" shove his keyboard down his pants and surf in cs: go. I'm also quite forum active, but of course, posts on the clan thread don't count towards your post count. I am very good in-game though. Gravity taught me how to play abd better than I used to. I also spar often.

"purple monkeys run wild in the red forest"
Attached Files
Spar With Optimus 3.rpl (746.4 KB, 4 views)
Greykido pro saves doe.rpl (65.7 KB, 4 views)
First Tricking in a while.rpl (85.4 KB, 4 views)
Origin For Life
Originally Posted by Optimus06 View Post
Hello there all my good looking [Origin] members! My name is Optimus06, as you can probably tell, but most of you people probably know me as "Opti". I want to re-join [Origin] because none of the other clans I've been in have felt the same as this one.

I'm a former member of [Origin] as you can probably guess. I was in this clan around mid to late September, but left because of personal reasons. I mainly like to talk on the forums and play soccer. But somehow, I find atleast 50 hours a week to play this game. Hehe.

I'm very experienced when it comes down to the skill level. I've been playing for a little over 1 year now, and I have taught 3 students, 2 of which have been very successful. I mainly play boxshu_mushu_v3.tbm, aikidobigdojo.tbm, and greykido.tbm. I was once mod rank 5 in greykido, and I should have a higher rank than I currently do in boxshu_mushu_v3. I believe these mods can help for clan wars, and just fooling around and bonding.

I want to join [Origin] because it is my "Mother Clan". This was the first serious clan that I ever joined. I know most of the current members, and the ones I don't know yet, I look forward to getting to know.

My skills are questionable, but I'm quite the comedian at times. Once, I made "[eVo]HighVoltage" shove his keyboard down his pants and surf in cs: go. I'm also quite forum active, but of course, posts on the clan thread don't count towards your post count. I am very good in-game though. Gravity taught me how to play abd better than I used to. I also spar often.

I like Your application ,
and Your Good Player,
I Vote..Yes.

egh
the application is nonetheless pretty standard, nothing mind blowing.
to lazy to open the replays, but will do in a minute. i've seen you in-game sometimes, we chat, etc. the thing that sticks out is your skill. you're pretty good.
i think i'm gonna go with a neutral on this on.
self proclaimed lurker and stalker

I don't know if it's my place, but here's my verdict:

I can feel a sense of humor through the way this application is worded. Although it isn't an application that I'd say would stand out in a crowd, it gives a description of some kind.

I've never seen you in-game so I can't judge you myself, and I did review the replays and they were good, only thing I saw on your tricking one, was that you were kind of rigid, but you still showed that you knew what you were doing.

I'm sure you'll be glad to hear this:
I vote yes

gonna say yes i think most of this comes from you being a origin member in the past but you app was pretty good (and read first post ,so im happy xD)
Commencing Project Origin 2.0

buddy!!!!nice to see you want to come back to the family, thats a hell yes from me! Just cause your application was so sexy. Thats 3 yes i believe.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather