Toribash
Originally Posted by NutHug View Post
I hope you don't mind if I point out the flaws in your plan.

1st:
You don't just marry a girl. You will most likely have a relationship with her first and sex is a very important part of a relationship. You don't just decide to spend your rest of your life with someone. You don't want to marry someone and figure out he sucks in bed afterwards.
Which leads me to point #2:
You don't start skilled. You have no experience in sex and will therefore quite likely suck.
I see it that way. When I decide to stay with someone I prefer being prepared and skilled enough to please her.

I honestly don't think failing in bed FOR THE FIRST FREAKING TIME would make someone you married leave you. A relationship isn't all about sex. I'd think that my partner would accept for who I am, especially since she agreed to marry me even before sex. Even if I do fail, I can learn.

Anyway, I'm not all 100% 'I'm going to stay a virgin til I marry'. If an unlikely situation happens to pop up, I'll most likely take it.
As deejayy said,wait for a chance that's worth, not until you get married. And I talk that with my girl friends and they say it's no problem having no experience because you can improve your skill in less than 3 weeks :3
DO NOT CLICK THIS !!LINK!!
Originally Posted by Lazeroth View Post
And I talk that with my girl friends and they say it's no problem having no experience because you can improve your skill in less than 3 weeks :3

Your 'girl friends' lie, I thought it might be useful for you to know that.
Last edited by maldiluna; Sep 22, 2009 at 06:59 PM.
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
I'm 16, done everything else up to full sex apart from intercourse itself. Although I am currently planning it.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
Originally Posted by maldiluna View Post
Your 'girl friends' lie, I thought it might be useful for you to know that.

I believe more in them that in you
DO NOT CLICK THIS !!LINK!!
15 years old virgin ( I heard that last virgin in Poland died 15 years ago in Bialowieza ( national park;p))
Ryuu was there :o