Toribash
Guys, I found chimmy today on a boxshu server. He said he would "Fix" roman. -.- what an ass. Screenies:
http://sta.sh/023rvhks0joa
and
http://sta.sh/02ac7q1968ed
Kyure Moderated Message:
Make sure you explain why you like the movies!
But..But..It was scary ;-;
Wow... I dont even care if hes saying sorry. I find it impossible to forgive such an asshole xD
I love when he said I'll bring back the clan in 3 days haha
He must be really serious about this "fresh start" he had planned for us, This isn't fucking noah's ark -.-

I sent this deeply worded letter to him about how shit he is and why I can't accept his apology. But I like this last line I wrote.
"And as for us being friends? I think its about time you met some new people that enjoy the company of a cunt."

I fought zack (My super toribash crush <3) and got my ass kicked. I'm sitting here, trying to figure out how the fuck he did this.
Here's the replay

Shots were fired indeed.

I really like my new picture, That's probably my favourite picture on the internet apart from the naked pictures of shadows dad.
Attached Files
WHat!.rpl (63.1 KB, 12 views)
Last edited by Boaplitas; Aug 3, 2015 at 03:49 AM.
Originally Posted by Boaplitas View Post
Wow... I dont even care if hes saying sorry. I find it impossible to forgive such an asshole xD
I love when he said I'll bring back the clan in 3 days haha
He must be really serious about this "fresh start" he had planned for us, This isn't fucking noah's ark -.-

I sent this deeply worded letter to him about how shit he is and why I can't accept his apology. But I like this last line I wrote.
"And as for us being friends? I think its about time you met some new people that enjoy the company of a cunt."

I fought zack (My super toribash crush <3) and got my ass kicked. I'm sitting here, trying to figure out how the fuck he did this.
Here's the replay

Shots were fired indeed.

I really like my new picture, That's probably my favourite picture on the internet apart from the naked pictures of shadows dad.

I feel like putting this stuff in my signature. I can't believe chimmy actually had the guts to say "you're welcome". What a bitch.
Kyure Moderated Message:
Make sure you explain why you like the movies!
But..But..It was scary ;-;
Im feeling a bit better but so far the pains been reoccurring if the pain continues i might have to go to hospital since the cause might be my appendix and i speculate that it could be the cause of the pain since last year there was similar pain and doctors had thought that the pain was a sign of a inflamed appendix luckily it wasnt and i will tell if i have to got to the hospital if not ill be back on track right away anyway congrats on getting rank 94
Oh, Doom that sounds pretty serious
I hope you get back on soon.

We are rising the ranks so quick, its unbelievable. Soon we will be number 1!

Also Zeph I same some weird stuff when it gets late :P
Just beat shadow in a game to the death, first to 7. It was 6-7.
It was insane! I saved some of the replays. We are quite equally matched.
-----
Attached Files
I smell.rpl (82.7 KB, 3 views)
Last match.rpl (68.5 KB, 3 views)
Lucky little shit.rpl (46.6 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Boaplitas; Aug 3, 2015 at 07:15 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump