Toribash
Yea, but all the other nazis were German.
Also, people are scared of nazis and want to kill them. Perfect game villain. No one has any moral qualms about blasting away nazis.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
I found another one today that I notice has bothered me. When you are fighting a boss and you kill him, then theres a cutscene with the boss saying something along the lines of "Oh you beat me! Impossible!" Then he runs away like he didn't just get KILLED. It's like you knocked him down and he walks away, I thought when you kill a boss he actually DIES.
the fact that, for some reason, in the beginning of the game, you have to get RENOWNED enought to save the world. i mean, wtf?
(fabel, im looking at you... ><)
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
how about invisible walls, if your a 2 meter tall pumped up barbarian that kills hundreds of other just slightly smaller barbarians at once and you can't pass a shitty little bush which doesn't even reach to your knees. :O
shook: Here i thought Wibbles had reached rock bottom, and then this guy brings a pickaxe.
♪ 『macAbrE』 ♫
Sims

Okay, to the piss topic.

That would be a little bit too real eh? It would be like you need to buy fuel in GTA :|

Sure its more realistic, but the the game gets shit, though sims is just filled with unrealism. Food gets uneatable after 4 game hours you pee every hour, you shit every 2 hours, you can put your clothes off in 1 sec etc.

Also a huge fail in ego shooter history: You reload, you still have 10 bullets in your clips, but you put a whole magazin in, noow, why the fuck you dont loose the 10 bullets? :O
Originally Posted by Nobuddie View Post
Also a huge fail in ego shooter history: You reload, you still have 10 bullets in your clips, but you put a whole magazin in, noow, why the fuck you dont loose the 10 bullets? :O

Because you eject the previous magazine before you insert the new one, silly.

A better question is why, when you replace a 10-round clip with a 12-round clip, your ammo counter only goes down by 2? It should be based by individual magazines and not by bullets.
I think you havent understood me:

You have A clip with 10 Bulles in, but you think "lemme reload".

You Pu a full clip back in.(30 Bullet per full clip)

You throw your old clip as usual away, why the hell your full ammo display went down only 20 Bullets,no 30, even though you threw your clip away?! >:o
Last edited by Nobuddie; Jun 4, 2009 at 04:02 PM.
Because nobody likes realism in shooters <.< Nobody likes losing 10 bullets.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by CiaoTime View Post
Because you eject the previous magazine before you insert the new one, silly.

A better question is why, when you replace a 10-round clip with a 12-round clip, your ammo counter only goes down by 2? It should be based by individual magazines and not by bullets.

Play Red Orchestra. It only tells you how heavy the clip feels and when you reaload the half empty clips go back to your pocket.
No magical ammo counters to tell you when to reaload.
Originally Posted by hoho123 View Post

I Want To ManBreakfast Massage Me When He Massage I Will Pay