Endurance Onslaught 6.0
just a hint, people with expensive colors like void are going to be looking for amazing zawesome sets. that set could be a lot better but nice job anyways ^_^ try making a nine-tailed fox set. trust me, narutards will descend upon you like flies on shit

Originally Posted by deridor View Post
well for the translator i used 'follow me into the sky' :P

haha! how cool, but some translators really sux :P
i felt like writing a story and once again the idea blossomed into a massive project. this little book will be called Divium. below is my brainstorming so far, all the main characters are done and chapters 1-3 are eventized. this is highly inspired by anime
here i go (specifically E7):
Characters:
Eon "BloodShot" Kane -A young pilot, barely out of pilot school. He is the son of the late air force general, Axle Kane. He is teen age, with medium-long grey hair and average body type.
He has one red eye and one white eye, giving him the nickname "BloodShot" which is more often often referring to his incredible aim than just his eye color. 15

Sky Herrier -A classmate of Eon's. She is extremely shy at school, but outside she is an extremely talkative girl. Her father is the current general of the air force, Malic Herrier. She has
medium black hair which is often clipped back on the right side. She is a tiny bit shorter than Eon and is rather skinny for her size. Her eyes are a deep shade of blue, which many
consider as beautiful as the sea. Her aim is often up to par with Eon's. 16

Axle Kane -The late air force general and father of Eon and Aeon. Deceased 13 years prior to the story at the age of 40.

Lily Kane -Mother of Eon and Aeon. she is only seen once in the story. 54

Aeon Kane -Eon's older brother, ran away 5 years prior to the story
leaving only a note that said: "I have gone to search for the light of the gods, only it can save us all". He is seen only
shortly in the story, nearly dead from starvation. 20 at the time

Malic Herrier -The current air force general and father of Sky. He is morbidly corrupted by his power over the populace, and uses this power to get basically whatever he wants. He is an
important player in the war between the military and the rebellion. He is tall, wide shouldered and muscular. He has short brown hair and brown eyes

Kira Herrier -Mother of Sky, she was killed by Malic the day Sky was born. deceased at the age of 32

Jack "Ripper" Sade -Leader of the rebel group, Steel. He is a bloodthirsty man seeking vengeance on the government for the injustified execution of his wife, Tera Sade. He is a middle
aged man, skinny as a stick with short black hair and green eyes. 45

Tera Sade -Jack's late wife, sister of Malic. Executed 10 years prior to the story at the age of 35.

Main Events

Chapter 1: Follow Me
1: Malic attacks Eon and Sky's hometown
2: Sky saves Eon and they fly away in "The Butterfly"
3: Malic follows them and a battle ensues. Sky and Eon defeat malic
4: Malic continues to follow far behind them
5: Sky and Eon get to know each other (rather, Sky tells Eon every detail about herself)

Chapter 2: From Sky to Sea
1: Sky tells Eon why she brought him all the way across the sea
2: Eon tells Sky about his brothers note
3: They find the lost temple that Aeon was looking for
4: They find and help Aeon back into his mech, he tells them what his note meant
5: Eon and Sky venture into the temple and find the mech which Aeon was searching for, "Raven"

Chapter 3: Light of The Gods
1: Malic catches up to them and shoots down Aeon as he leaves the temple
2: Malic begins attacking the temple and Eon tells Sky to go out in the butterfly
3: Eon awakens the raven and destroys the temple in a devastating discharge of energy
4: Eon and Sky fight Malic off with their mechs
5: The rebel group, Steel, led by Jack find Sky and Eon and ask them to come aboard

Whaddaya guys think

Favourite Anime/Manga: Death Note, K-ON!, Lucky Star
Favourite Character: Canti :3
What made you love Anime/Manga?: Hentai ofc.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by SmallDick View Post
this head is c/p? i love the eyes, u made the head band?

Only C/P in this head is the Akatsuki Clouds :P everything else including the head band is Hand Made