Toribash
WAPOW
Good war effort yesterday guys.
Let's really step it up again and see if we can achieve twice as many points as the clan below us.

Silly Sh00,
My new-found appreciation of Torigod08 has no effect on my friendship with you.
Also, I have been working on creating a cute head for you.
Hopefully I will have time to finish it this week.

Edit: Ok this is what I have so far, hope you like it. I will PM you the image for your texture.

WAPOW!
Last edited by Krulls; Apr 22, 2015 at 09:02 PM.
Sh00, you'll have enough time to be friends with Krulls, i will be leaving soon enough.
"Follow Me, Everything Is Alright, Ill Be The One To Tuck You In At Night"
WAPOW!
Sorry i have not been very active lately.

Clansiege

The Clansiege was fun but it was very long i think it should have been a little shorter.

Well i'l try to be more active i just got little bored of toribash.

WAPOW!
Hey, so sorry i havent been posting here for a while and also didnt participated in clan activity this week, I will try to be online more.
Also i finaly have my first ever set. I have it for a while now, but in case someone hasnt seen it yet here it is :3
Rly n*****
If you see fettywep in game tell him to smd for stealing a pec joint and 4.7K and spamming the duel deal and the mid game quit out of the chat. Mannn do I despise scammers ever so much!
*Pulls more tail then a special needs child at the petting zoo*
challenged vs imapirate, decap
One of many good games with imapirate, but this is a good example of how weak the neck joint really is.
Attached Files
Smaguris

The set is loooookin good. Goes good with your head texture and colours. Did you get someone to make it or is it just a good fit?

HASSAN2000

Yeah did you get any screen shots of the scam that you can report them with? Always good to take shots just to be careful.

Challanged

nice decap! I feel like the last few weeks joints are just so much weaker in Aikido IDK why but in getting DMed a lot more then i used too. Is that just me or is that happening to other people
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!