Toribash
Originally Posted by meow View Post

I have Xbox One and 360 controllers but I don't know how to set them up with my PC.

Umm if you mean how to get 360 controller to work with pc all you do is plug it in, wait a second = Done.

fuck
It's Wireless unfortunately... do I need an adapter to get the Xbone controller to work?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
I think just plugging your charger to your remote and then to the pc work's, but I haven't tried it so I don't know.

Am I the only person who got this game for free when it came out on ps4?
It's Wireless unfortunately... do I need an adapter to get the Xbone controller to work?

You can't connect xbox 360 controllers to pc without the receiver, but xbox one controllers can be connected with a micro usb cable (most phone chargers these days have them as charging cords). Download the driver packages from here. I've never done this, so I can't help you after this point but I'm sure it can't be too complicated.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
Originally Posted by Bercat View Post
You can't connect xbox 360 controllers to pc without the receiver, but xbox one controllers can be connected with a micro usb cable (most phone chargers these days have them as charging cords). Download the driver packages from here. I've never done this, so I can't help you after this point but I'm sure it can't be too complicated.

There's literally nothing after that. It just works (It's the setup I use to play).

Hit Veteran today, and gained about 100 3v3 ranks, woo!
<~suomynona> TITS OR ELEELETH
THere are adapters for wireless 360 controllers but one with wire will work by just plugging it in.

I have about ~500 ranked points on 1v1 and 2v2.

fuck
Got controller and rocket league working, will play online with you guys when I get ethernet ran through my house a week on saturday.

Steam is senseikitten
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
uwu i wuv you uwu
Got controller and rocket league working, will play online with you guys when I get ethernet ran through my house a week on saturday.

Steam is senseikitten

I'll add you if you don't mind, nickname there is Immotay.

Edit: steam didn't find anything, you might want to paste your profile url instead of display name.
Last edited by Immotay; Sep 4, 2015 at 11:06 PM.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/NekoAshiDachi

Forgot I changed my username...

I managed to sneak in a ethernet cable by moving my pc to the living room so I also have manageable internet... WOOH
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
uwu i wuv you uwu