Toribash
I like to set my clock from the "buzzer" alarm to the "radio" alarm and then I max the volume out. That way, when my alarm goes off heavy metal rock music is blasting so loud my neighbors could hear it. Me, not liking heavy metal, will have to get up and walk across the room to turn it off.
Be good or be good at it.
My mom said she would give me an itunes card if i wake up early and vacuum the living room.Surprise surprise. I hope she does this on school days :S
Your signature has been banned because it draws in hate. Thank you, Toribash Community.
Originally Posted by isaac View Post
For me, it's luck if I wake up on time. I set 3 alarms on my phone and put it across the room so that I'll have to get up and walk over and back in order to turn it off. If my subconscious isn't being a troll I'll wake up, but more than likely my subconscious will take over and I'll wake up 3 hours later with every alarm turned off, and no memory of such events at all.

This, I do it all the time.
I don't

Pretty simple eh
[duck] 01101000 01101001 01110000 01101111 01110100 01101001 01100010 01101111 01110010
Im pretty much conditioned to my travel alarm clock.
DehDehDeh, DehDehdeh, if i hear that, no matter where in my house it is, its getting turned the fuck off. Its pretty much the only thing that will get me up.
i do remember lending this shit bastard thing to my flatmate a few years ago, and i heard it from the opposite end of our flat after he got in trouble for turning up latekicked door in.
Originally Posted by randomguy8 View Post
Wake up to my iPod music. So much more pleasant than a beep

This. I set it for 10:30 AM.
Then I shut my eyes for 5 minutes and realize it's 3:00 PM.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else