Toribash
Originally Posted by Hero View Post
What is your single ultimate super final favourite anime?

Oh yes, plz tell.
I'd love to watch it if i haven't already.
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by Hero View Post
What is your single ultimate super final favourite anime?

Project A-KO, all of them, all of the A-KO. ALL OF IT!

It's so bad it's brilliant, totally worth the effort locating the originals instead of the horrible widescreen crop-job re-releases.

G.I.T.S is also supreme win, however the lack of Bluray S.A.C over here gets right on my tits & makes my collection look ugly. Fuck DVD.

I could go one for hours about great anime, just people on here generally have horrible taste & start waffling on about wank like Naruto or Bleach.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
I could go one for hours about great anime, just people on here generally have horrible taste & start waffling on about wank like Naruto or Bleach.

I'd love some recommendations, it's not easy finding good anime.
I'll definitely watch those two after i'm done with Space dandy.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Originally Posted by Lazors View Post
I'd love some recommendations, it's not easy finding good anime.
I'll definitely watch those two after i'm done with Space dandy.

Warning: A-KO will break your brain if you're not up on your 80's anime & cartoons, since the whole thing is essentially a parody of everything from that era.
The more you can spot the references, the better it is to watch.

<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
Wait you made a board for legends, and proceeded to make yourself a legend

devious

Wasn't me who made it, thought of it, or added me to the list. I'm just one of the people who helped make the idea happen.

<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
Wasn't me who made it, thought of it, or added me to the list. I'm just one of the people who helped make the idea happen.

You are so full of yourself Skul. ;)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation