Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Grym is Sil and i barely see him posting but he's usually on irc, Alaistier is with real life issues if i know right and Mrpierce left but sometimes go to our irc channel.
parai com activamento de coutinho decunfiado com estraça que brila enquanto rebolade de carro do pinto do nada
Sorry guys. I still drop by, it's just...
Life is busy shit.
I'm trying to be more active, though.
For those who celebrate it, happy Thanksgiving.
-----
I dislike xxthemistxx personally, he just rubs me the wrong way.
Also, congrats to us on officialness.
I'll be on IRC more.
Last edited by Alaistier; Nov 24, 2011 at 07:46 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Haha. Alaistier's answer to Misty goes with what I posted in the awkward thread too well. Like a jigsaw puzzle. solved your problem alaistier! But let's get him in the clan. 2 week trial should be good right?
PigeonHive Flap Buzz
I was just saying I personally don't like them.
I wasn't going for a "legit" or "non-legit" reason.
What was I supposed to even be giving a reason for?
I was making a statement, Doxxy.
Originally Posted by TomPaine View Post
But let's get him in the clan. 2 week trial should be good right?

No, no, no and no.
Personally i dislike him fucking alot, and knowing me, both of us in the same clan would not work.
Besides, didn't he already get rejected weeks ago?
It's All About Expansion
well i dislike being one of the only in-game active members besides doxxy and tom i would like to have a war partner and hes really good i mean like you guys are always on the forums and im always in-game :|
I see no point into coming ingame, however just call me at irc and probably i will be avaiable to get ingame.
parai com activamento de coutinho decunfiado com estraça que brila enquanto rebolade de carro do pinto do nada
YAY!