Toribash
Originally Posted by Bavaros View Post
Wow....that is amazing risen.....I think I will put mine as starter as your as an in-depth story, and again....amazing story risen
-----
Now.....we have to discuss the matter of loonatiq.....he is clanless now, and is qualified for the votes.....right now he is tied, so we need a tie beaker, so he can join or not. He showed me loyalty by his actions, so he has my vote

thanx b , i think we should pm votes so as not to influence eacthother...
also noobgillas in activeness
waflles in activeness on forum
ushers in activeness on forum
and i think that open tourney that you were planning? its about time you plan it ? we need to start hosting like a event ,just to push the name a bit more ,the branching out of mods also means going into other mods such as rk or whatever , i would like me and data maybe to start doing this and perhaps we can pick up some players on that side ,to make the clan more versatile , i think we do owe it to ourselves to recruit better grade wushu players (and of other mods)tho,recruiting "noobs" is only gna mes up our rep.

another thing clans are meant to be competitive as was said to me by someof our other members , i know we are all about peace ect ect a,but that doesnt mean we cant compete in friedlies ,friendly wars ect i really think we should look into thiese things ,yuen i hope you read this aswell and will consider what im saying here . anyways i hope to see you guys ingame.
If there is no enemy within,the
Enemy outside can do you no harm.
your are correct about the inactivness in forums, but we have enough in the forums right now to keep us afloat, and as we grow the amount of active forum players will grow too. I agree with the pm's thing for the votes it does make more sense that way. I have tried to branch out more, but some of the mods are just so slow in their nature I also agree with you there....we have reapers for a reason, and they have been held back for some time now.....maybe it is time to let the reapers stretch their legs. As far as the tourney event goes...we have plenty of mods to choose from now, but with everything going on right now it will take just a-little more time.
Good Renders Everyone's Emotional Doom.
"Come with me, and let's watch the world burn together"
I agree with you risen, we can do friendly wars to begin with, and we can do a IRC room to discuss specific clan topics because it is faster than PMs.

And Bavaros, tell me when you're ready to host the tourney so we can talk about prizes/rules/mods.
武术
Serenity
You are dead to me
I will yuen, and we also need to talk about the reapers
okay.....

Serenity’s Embrace

(The basic belief of un-masking the illusion of separation, yet the acceptance that this world’s perception will never be as a whole. To live among the out-casts as a people; creating a beautiful contradiction within our ranks. Our basic idea is to detach from the normal, and become something more by the testing of our limits. For some this means to be the better warrior, for others it is to be the best craftsman, and to others it is simply to become better is all aspects. We try to coexist with the vanity of the other clans the best we can, but not all can be taken lightly, nor thrown back without good reason; to create order, and peace, yet promote independence, but the knowledge that a system has been formed to rely on when that fear of one’s un-acceptance has begun to form with the ranks. It is not a brotherhood, nor a guild, but a place of harmony to the ones that wish to be themselves without the hatred, or standards that people deem worthy within a society. However, this may seem to be a mind-set of weakness, and thus allows no growth for those who become part of this, but certain things are expected, and even though it may sound harsh, we will teach our members respect. This is the essence of serenity’s embrace; the idea that wholeness can be achieved by making up for imperfections, and becoming something more through simple power of will, and to see that everyone can, and will have the power to become something more.)

Risen’s story.
his footsteps made no noise ,for he learned to move in silence, his lived within his own shadow, so that it could never betray him.he struggled to silence the anger within himself, like a man being muffled in his own bed such was his mind.Passionate and reckless, peaceful yet bloodthirsty, a hatred for man yet he yearned to be normal at times. He wanted vengeance, for what he did not know,he wanted to save the world also for what he did not know. He was a true rogue, not outcast from society for a group of bad qualities, a crime, or a hatred, this was society anyway, but because he was so conflicted he couldn't bare to see those who had direction, even if it where in the wrong directions, he didn't care at least they knew where they where going. He was walking blindly; the only thing he knew for certain was he never wanted to stand still,because a direction is better than none he thought. He had a friend though who understood all this of him, without much words ever being exchanged, they would meet at battles, fight, cross paths, not much was ever said yet this warrior, a man by the name of yuiensiu could see all that he was, as things came to pass yuen invited him to a clan, he agreed;"any direction" he thought to himself. Upon entering the clan he had seen warriors of past battles most of them used to be rogues like himself. He had in his time discovered much of them more than he ever would from beating them into the ground countless times. yuen was a talented artist he had a somewhat quiet demeanor about him; just like his fighting style he would bend and flow to surpass the winds of change, his attacks like his words where few, but when they came they came from nowhere and hit hard, he read people as he had read the man. The man had then met another warrior by the name of bavaros, a strange old man, who had a strange obsession with invisibility. Amusing as this was he had later after countless conversations found a confidant and trusted friend in this man, he was at times surprised by the man’s wisdom, yet sometimes he could sense a fighting power within bavaros that was untapped, he never dared to ask why he didn't use his abilities to the full, thinking that the old man had his reasons, perhaps a wisdom he could not yet fathom. He also met rare, a lucrative businessman , interested in trade and art, and the finer things in life, rare would disappear from time to time; only to return with spectacular items which seemed to make him happy, perhaps to fill some kind of void, and anger, he knew one thing of rare and that there was something in his spirit that demanded vengeance, he could see it by his obsession with worldly items. After came other members such as data, data was a young man, a young spirit and reminded the man much of a younger version of himself, data could understand his views, especially when it came to combat, data was young and wanted a name, he wanted to conquer the world, but the man had walked this path and knew how to steer him and found himself in the un-likeliest of positions, a mentor to data, he, this mess of a man, guiding another....usher was another of the clan, he never said much he was hard to read, he appeared only for battle, and would then be gone again, no-one never really spoke of usher, but it seemed the leaders of this clan where happy to let him be whomever he was. Of course there would be many other members joining as time dragged on.

“on a particular day this man ,named Risen , felt a strange feeling inside of himself, he no longer was conflicted, he thought clearer, he knew his faults and goals clearly now, not as before, he ran over to where bavaros and yuen sat and told him of this, thinking something was wrong. “What is this feeling Bavaros!” “What have you done to me!” Risen demanded! Bavaros looked up at him from the fire puffing on his pipe, with a strange look on his face, and yuen painting the fire with his eyes, risen could see was smiling listening, but not looking at him as if he knew exactly what was going on, “this risen” he said "is serenity." Risen sat down the fire opposite bavaros and yuen; he started laughing at the irony of it all....."what is it” asked data? “all this time i had wondered alone thinking freedom would be easier to find on your own not being held back by people and groups of them, and here I sit in a group, a clan, surrounded, enclosed by you all and all your views, personalities, and passions, yet here I feel free, here....I am truly Risen”
Finished my newest mod.....decided to make one based on chance
well it is still in the testing phase, so I can make a non instagib one
-----
works pretty well with no instagib
Last edited by Bavaros; Dec 5, 2014 at 09:08 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
after talking to yuen I think a good thing to do to promote, our clan is to host an open forum event, and since most the current members are wushuers I think a close combat competition would be right up our alley, but at the same thing to not limit the the competition rules....i think it doesn't have to be wushu in general....as far as the rules apply that is.....like gravity and such....just one thing is no grip of any kind can be used.
-----
this also doesn't mean that we will not host our tourney soon....just a way of letting other players and clans know that we are here ;)
Last edited by Bavaros; Dec 8, 2014 at 09:56 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump