Toribash
View Poll Results: make legendary user Alejandro legend
yes
36 Votes / 76.60%
I will make him legend right away (please only vote this if you're Hampa)
18 Votes / 38.30%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
Ladies and gentlemen, esteemed members of the Nobel Prize committee, it is an honor to stand before you today and share with you the remarkable story of a true hero, Alejandro.

Alejandro's journey began as an ordinary individual, but his unwavering determination, dedication, and incredible talents have brought him to great heights. He has achieved black belt status in Toribash, a game that requires incredible precision, timing, and strategy. But his accomplishments go far beyond just virtual victories.

Alejandro's true calling came when he realized the dire state of the gene pool in Venezuela. With limited resources and few options, Alejandro took it upon himself to spearhead a movement to save the genetic diversity of his people. He spent countless hours researching and collaborating with experts to develop a plan to preserve the genetic heritage of his fellow Venezuelans.

His efforts were not in vain. Alejandro succeeded in establishing a comprehensive gene preservation program that has since become a model for other nations to follow. He has single-handedly ensured that future generations of Venezuelans will not suffer from genetic diseases that could have otherwise been passed down from one generation to the next.

But Alejandro's contributions do not end there. He has also made history by becoming the first person on earth to perform a 1.75 backflip. This incredible feat not only highlights his incredible physical abilities but also showcases his unwavering spirit and drive to achieve the impossible.

Ladies and gentlemen, it is with great emotion that I urge you to consider Alejandro for the official legend status. His selflessness, unwavering dedication, and remarkable achievements have made him a true hero and an inspiration to all. Let us honor him today by bestowing upon him the recognition he truly deserves. Thank you.
GLORY FOR UKRAINE
Truly inspirational
Originally Posted by Hug View Post
Ladies and gentlemen, esteemed members of the Nobel Prize committee, it is an honor to stand before you today and share with you the remarkable story of a true hero, Alejandro.

Alejandro's journey began as an ordinary individual, but his unwavering determination, dedication, and incredible talents have brought him to great heights. He has achieved black belt status in Toribash, a game that requires incredible precision, timing, and strategy. But his accomplishments go far beyond just virtual victories.

Alejandro's true calling came when he realized the dire state of the gene pool in Venezuela. With limited resources and few options, Alejandro took it upon himself to spearhead a movement to save the genetic diversity of his people. He spent countless hours researching and collaborating with experts to develop a plan to preserve the genetic heritage of his fellow Venezuelans.

His efforts were not in vain. Alejandro succeeded in establishing a comprehensive gene preservation program that has since become a model for other nations to follow. He has single-handedly ensured that future generations of Venezuelans will not suffer from genetic diseases that could have otherwise been passed down from one generation to the next.

But Alejandro's contributions do not end there. He has also made history by becoming the first person on earth to perform a 1.75 backflip. This incredible feat not only highlights his incredible physical abilities but also showcases his unwavering spirit and drive to achieve the impossible.

Ladies and gentlemen, it is with great emotion that I urge you to consider Alejandro for the official legend status. His selflessness, unwavering dedication, and remarkable achievements have made him a true hero and an inspiration to all. Let us honor him today by bestowing upon him the recognition he truly deserves. Thank you.

WOW!
Alejandro for legend
d o r p
destruidorp4
destruidor
toribash for life
congratulations to alejandro for officially earning the title of toribash legend! i knew this day would come.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa