Toribash
I hardly remember my dreams. More outrageous they are, easier they are to remember for me. For example I perfectly remember dream about guy running around my school with (fake) bombs wrapped around his chest or about some guys breaking into my house when I eat dinner to lecture some biology essay.
Srsly, I sometimes have totally fucked up dreams :|

About the last night, uh, I think [I THINK] that I had a dream and part of it was sitting on a rock in middle of desert in afghanistan and watching sunrise. Probably caused by reading a book, where action is placed in afghanistan, to a very late hour :C

If there were some crazy parts in the dream, I'd prolly remember them :D

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
i had a weird dream once... it was like 6 or so months ago ok it went like this...

I was a seal, yes a seal and i saw a mermaid, we fell in love and stuff ect. then we evolved legs and stepped on to land only to be chased by nazi's.

... CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol.
"It's not illegal... unless you get caught"
omg i see stupid dreams...last night comes here lol :

so...I was in War...yes......in....war...lol...suddenly my sister runs in there and screams that she have bomb in her pocket...so i decided to throw my sister in enemys line and then i woke up....LOL....
Originally Posted by h4rl View Post
Last night i dreamt through the entire plot of ''The passion of the Christ" interspersed with appearances from keyboard cat.

Best. Quote. Ever.
Seriously, mind if I put that in my sig?
I had a reoccurring dream when I was 7 where I was walking down a green hallway, holding hands with Jar Jar Binks, onto a deck that barely fit both of us, and then the deck turned upside-down and I fell onto my bed.

Also one where there was actually hundreds of Earths, and there were people dying all over the Earth, and then we found the aliens that were causing it, who planned to destroy all of the Earths.
I had this dream a while ago in which I believe that I had discovered the cure for cancer. I saw myself waking up in the middle of the night, and going over to a blackboard that had appeared in my bedroom. For some reason I look like Gordon Freeman, complete with a lab coat over my orange suit. I started writing down all these strange algorithms, when suddenly the combine broke in. As I ran away, a little man popped up and started singing "Run to The Hills". This served as a wake up point, because my alarm clock (well, my ipod) had started playing that very same song.
:3
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
probably my best dreams were lucid ones. (thats where you know that you are dreaming, and your able to control your dreams. as in, who is in it, where you are, what you do, ect. ect. ect.)
I remember my first one i remember, i was like "omgzz it worked, this is freakin awesome" I just ran up and down buildings while some guy was talking to me, i wasnt paying attention to what he was saying.
RIP [TPC]
This guy was once a GameMaster
Originally Posted by PieGod View Post
probably my best dreams were lucid ones. (thats where you know that you are dreaming, and your able to control your dreams. as in, who is in it, where you are, what you do, ect. ect. ect.)
I remember my first one i remember, i was like "omgzz it worked, this is freakin awesome" I just ran up and down buildings while some guy was talking to me, i wasnt paying attention to what he was saying.

lol i have dreams like that before. the first time i did it i tried every other night to do it again. so what i do is watch movies right before i go to bed. like if i watched the dark night then i slept, i would dream i was the joker or something.
SHAAAAARRRRRRKKKK