Ranking
Just a tip, don't base your recruitments 100% on ingame. Find people with forum experience too, not just ingame skills.

Remember, clans are fun, not competitive.
ES Member | [a] Adventure
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Unrealfix is now black listed from my clan, My forum, and my lobbies for being a Racist Bigot. He is no longer welcome here, He is no longer being voted on, He is not welcome in my skype group.
Ooooohhh, yo ushould keep a black list on the clan desc or something, for others to see and listing why, so they understand. I think it'd be a nice idea.
i think that idea would cause more harm than good
-----
No real reson if we dont want them in the clan we dont have put it up on display for everyone to see
Last edited by Dejean; Feb 13, 2015 at 03:42 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I be that fan for siscon, lolicon, any form of pixlepussy I can pooled my dick out and skeet on it buakky on they face
Originally Posted by Sparkyau View Post
Ooooohhh, yo ushould keep a black list on the clan desc or something, for others to see and listing why, so they understand. I think it'd be a nice idea.

Good idea, It's done. Sparky=4 good ideas! :P

Originally Posted by PIMPMASTAX View Post
i think that idea would cause more harm than good
-----
No real reson if we dont want them in the clan we dont have put it up on display for everyone to see

What harm could it do? Show who we dislike? Remember back when Sled "blacklisted" people and we had no clue who they were? Yeah, That's my reason for listing them, Because New recruits will know who they are. Not just when it comes up in conversation.
its because it could start stuff but w/e just trying to avoid unnecessary conflict
I be that fan for siscon, lolicon, any form of pixlepussy I can pooled my dick out and skeet on it buakky on they face