Toribash
My record was just around 15-20 knife kills, along with more kills all together adding to about 30,000+ points. That includes insignias nad Gold stars I recieved all together. Currently rank 19, almost First Seageant 20.
Bad Company 2 feels a lot more fluid and dynamic – sure, you’re essentially still travelling down a set path, but that path is wide enough to present you with a whole bunch of options, depending on your preferred combat style. Battlefield: Bad Company 2 is highly impressive and in my opinion provides Crysis-like graphics on a Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 type feel.
ha ha noobs xD
rank 36+
more than 300 knife kills and
25+ ace (best player current game)
Porter Robinson is the shit
Welp. I would be rank 50 by now. But as it stands, I have one account on rank 25 and one on rank 39. So bleh :P
infamous
Originally Posted by Warcry View Post
Welp. I would be rank 50 by now. But as it stands, I have one account on rank 25 and one on rank 39. So bleh :P

Why two accounts?
I downloaded the demo before it came out on xbox 360. it was quite complicated and annoying so i quit. people are saying it's better that mw2, but it's not better than mw2.
/\ Pяσυ∂ мємвєя σf Eѕѕєи˘є /\ .::Ploof's Art wonderland!::.
Originally Posted by Ploof View Post
I downloaded the demo before it came out on xbox 360. it was quite complicated and annoying so i quit. people are saying it's better that mw2, but it's not better than mw2.

People are also saying that the full game is better than the demo.