Toribash
Originally Posted by Valterain View Post

birno you're dum

oh you have windows xP? cool I've always wanted it better than this shitty windows 8.1
I never forget.
Just not gonna notice my paragraph that took 15 minutes? ok
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015
Bocce ball is one of the most pointless sports in existence imo.

and my school has a fucking team. Wtf. Anyways, onto Topic.

Inactivity check please?

HaleyRae is off the map

Nano is much too busy to even play Toribash, having a family and all. He just doesn't seem to be able to juggle the two.

CatLikeDog was defeated by Azryle on May 9, 2015.
Last forum activity was... get this; April 5th.

Minimoe is questionable. He's "Working on his alt" who was also in iMortal until I said something about it.

Kaneie: Last Activity: Apr 1, 2015
I can't even find a recent match date. How many wars has he been in, in the past two months. How many events? Is he on Skype? Ask yourself these questions.

My point in proven. We have some inactives boys.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
I'm expecting some of the leaders to congrats you on a good job...
If I was the one who said that then someone is problely gonna say :
This is leaders job birno so please do something else
I never forget.
Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
Lacrosse, Day? Really. Come on mang.

It wasnt even lacrosse this time his stupid head got hit with a wallball that got hit into the air and came down on his head

Inactivity check please?

HaleyRae is off the map

Nano is much too busy to even play Toribash, having a family and all. He just doesn't seem to be able to juggle the two.

Minimoe is questionable. He's "Working on his alt" who was also in iMortal until I said something about it.

I can't even find a recent match date. How many wars has he been in, in the past two months. How many events? Is he on Skype? Ask yourself these questions.

Nice job on find finding out that stuff but I already kinda knew about that stuff. hmmm. I may need to take some action...

Originally Posted by Rexxy527 View Post
It wasnt even lacrosse this time his stupid head got hit with a wallball that got hit into the air and came down on his head

lol xD
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015

Inactivity check please?

HaleyRae is off the map

Even though we have some inactivity leave it to the leaders to deal with. We know more about people and why they are inactive than you do. I also need to add we have talked about inactivity stuff before dont call people out on it leave that to the leaders. for instance kaneie has school and is under a bunch of stress. Same for Haley who has been in this clan longer than you and makes up for her inactivity. Minimoe is certainly not inactive i see him around all the time even if he is on his alt. and Nano has been in the clan much longer than you and shouldn't be kicked because he is fucking grown up and has a family. and for Catlikedog. he played last week wtf are you talking about some people don't like hanging around on forums like the rest of us. Inactivity is for leaders to think about and leaders alone you don't have to butt into every matter of the clan.
Last edited by Rexxy527; May 14, 2015 at 01:03 AM.
Alright, then. I was simply voicing an opinion on who I haven't seen in-game and on forums for quite some time. There's not really any point in getting defensive or rude over the situation at hand.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands