Toribash
@david22008, in discussion.
@hoihouhoi, denied.

@David22008, denied.
Last edited by hanna; May 4, 2017 at 03:12 AM.
Um hello my name is PatDaGamr and i live in England i like rappers, esspecialy Malone, im a black belt and love warring. I think you guys are really cool also nice clan name, i would like to apply to help you reach the top spot and beat WAPOW, thats really it for now i hope you have a good day and bye.
-----
Sorry for bad grammar.
Last edited by PatDaGamr; May 4, 2017 at 08:06 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
The names Man In Nike...
@PatDaGamr, in discussion.
@PatDaGamr, denied, apply again in a week or so.
Last edited by hanna; May 5, 2017 at 03:59 PM.
Greetings.

My name is Deviljho22 but soon enough my Toribash IGN will be changed to ZamasuBlack.

My Steam Link is here: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Vortex7986/
My Skype is the same as my Steam Username.

My Sub-Name is Vortex so if you would like to call me that go ahead, but you can name me what ever you want I don't mind (Don't abuse this).

I am a 10th Dan and Founder of Skull but I gave leadership to another person in that clan.

I am 14 years old. The reason why I want to join this clan because It seems pretty good and one of my friends are in it (Trestet) though I don't know yet if he considers me as a friend. I have been playing this game since Jun 13, 2014 and discovered it sometime after my birthday (June 4). My Timezone is EST (Eastern or Pacific Time, I don't really know which, sorry.) and I live in the USA. I am mostly kind and at times, always determine to win (It depends on who is my opponent's personality.)

That is all I have to say about myself and I hope this application will be accepted. If not I won't mind, I mean there is still times you will fail but you can always try again and might succeed.
My application
Hello everyone i am MrBix also Known as Pure ... Born in may 31st 1990 ...i am an alt as for i forgot the password for my main ... my main belt is custom but sadly gone ... I am making this application to be part of this huge respectful family .. The way this clan has treated me was something words cant describe ... Also i wanna join this clan due to how active it is and how hard it fights to get its rewards

AS Siblings ik: Trestet (ma boy) Zwar(Brother) EvolvedER(BAE) ConCon(Idol) who ever i forget to mention i still will treat u like family

Started toribash: 2009

Best regards,

MrBix(Pure)
Last edited by MrBix; May 6, 2017 at 11:30 AM.
Originally Posted by MrBix View Post
Hello everyone i am MrBix also Known as Pure ... Born in may 31st 1990 ...i am an alt as for i forgot the password for my main ... my main belt is custom but sadly gone ... I am making this application to be part of this huge respectful family .. The way this clan has treated me was something words cant describe ... Also i wanna join this clan due to how active it is and how hard it fights to get its rewards

AS Siblings ik: Trestet (ma boy) Zwar(Brother) EvolvedER(BAE) ConCon(Idol) who ever i forget to mention i still will treat u like family

Started toribash: 2009

Best regards,

MrBix(Pure)

you have a clan...