Originally Posted by Raiken View Post
For both, of course.

phew i can kill u if u said each.
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Win sound?
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
ID: Forged by Furryprints on 2014-04-28 07:59:12 for the Head 3358

Picture:

flame

Forge price: I payed 113,500tc and a pair of shutter shades and a pair of headphones. this was a long time ago and looking back on it now i basicly gave him like $40 worth of items ahahah...but back then the shades or headphones werent even worth anything. and now they are like $15 each.... :'[

Information: I was told by furry and goughy that it was the only flame like this that existed in the game, wether or not that was true i dont know?? Also i was told that furry is the only one that would know how to create and image for the flame as the flame isnt anything without the particle texture which furry also created. but after a bit of trial and error i found that the flame will make anything in the particle texture that is black transparent and any other colour will show up as the oposite except from white.
[Artist]Saif will be back soon... [TABD]
Originally Posted by saif118 View Post
ID: Forged by Furryprints on 2014-04-28 07:59:12 for the Head 3358

Picture:

flame

Forge price: I payed 113,500tc and a pair of shutter shades and a pair of headphones. this was a long time ago and looking back on it now i basicly gave him like $40 worth of items ahahah...but back then the shades or headphones werent even worth anything. and now they are like $15 each.... :'[

Information: I was told by furry and goughy that it was the only flame like this that existed in the game, wether or not that was true i dont know?? Also i was told that furry is the only one that would know how to create and image for the flame as the flame isnt anything without the particle texture which furry also created. but after a bit of trial and error i found that the flame will make anything in the particle texture that is black transparent and any other colour will show up as the oposite except from white.

Did you use a FPT?
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by Raiken View Post
Did you use a FPT?

Yes, without the fpt the flame is useless so can you value it with the fpt please, thanks
[Artist]Saif will be back soon... [TABD]
Originally Posted by ZENBOY123 View Post
Full Cobra.

16k - 24k
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.