Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Guuuuuyyysss!

1 week passed, i think we have to plan our fights

Tomorrow (24 hours from this post) i am free, schecz, nike, are u up for a fight?
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
I accept it, Kickass ;P.

BTW is it one-fight only?
Or do we have few fights per challenge, getting 2 for every win, etc. Or what , maldi?
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
The basic challenge is only 1 fight, knockout mode, to keep the point counting easy, BUT, if both players agree, they can extend the number of matches and make a race to 3,5,100000.
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
Nice leg save harl, it's nice to see how u managed to win that. And sah, that siku decap is on of the coolest lenshues of the whole league, especially cause it was the match right after the "ghost" kick ^^

I got some lenshu decaps
Attached Files
Kami decap.rpl (93.1 KB, 9 views)
Nirs boom.rpl (41.3 KB, 15 views)
Nirs decap.rpl (85.1 KB, 9 views)
This never happened.rpl (79.4 KB, 11 views)
Last edited by maldiluna; Apr 30, 2009 at 06:33 PM.
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
Yea well it was my rage after comming back from getting kicked ;p, but I don't think it was coolest of the whole league :P. It was pretty easy. Imo the decap on Kamiko beats the one on siku just fine :P. Fast and so powerful. I like it ;p.
But thanks, maldi ;)

EDIT: but damn, that "nirs boom" is the awesomest decap in lenshu I've ever seen >.> Superstyle +. N1, as they say :P.

And decap AND split on DrStrangelove that you made here is pretty pleasant to watch . Epic pawnage maldi. And it looks so easy when you played with him :P. Good pawning, yo'. ...
Last edited by Sahee; Apr 27, 2009 at 01:43 PM.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Excelent. Sahee ill be home after school today. in about......6 hours from now. if ur free to fight.
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Xarus, ill lend u camo force. Sending now.

Edit: Sent.
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]