Toribash
This is a great start. Also, your determination really gets me going! But yea, try to always keep track of it. You will get there one day.
JollyRogers
Sparky is a 317 pound Hump-Back Whale
Yeah, Inferno is like vegeta atm, he took a hit, and he got stronger, i dont know if that makes sense or anything, but kay.

D3monz - Umm, no that was like a warning post, i could predict some drama, so i posted that so people who read it knew not to start it, they would know not to try to start it, you catchin' me?
Inactivity kick is complete.

Total members remaining: 15 (Not Counting Bank)

Things to be done within the near future:
-Rewrite DSC
-Revamp other forum. Require registration and sensible activity in the other forum to be accepted member.
-Make Clan replay thread.
-Make Clan Art thread.
-Make Clan shop.
-Create Full-on Clan event with 30k from rejection.
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
Hey can i be of any help to the clan even though im not in it?
I dont mind not being part of the clan just yet, ill make my way there... but i dont mind helping u guys out till then with minimal stuff.
[Extreme]--> We are here (Cool Place)------------------------------------------u are all the way over There--->(Uncool) You
For your records...

You've sent 15000 toricredits to ub3r1337

Well this is my donation. Hope you guys appreciate it. If you need any help just ask. I can help you guys with the shop thread if you would like.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
thank you abdy it is much appreciated
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<~[i]Assazin> I'm 12 years old
<~[i]Assazin> My butt is underdeveloped
<~[i]Assazin> ok ok
<~[i]Assazin> I'm actually 9
<Click>Patrickooo Acting His Age<Click>
Congrats with 800th page, that's sick.

By the way, ahh, I've been not accepted as i see.

But, now'll start to play toribash becose i need better belt to get in. (Not just to this clan.) Still thanks, good luck getting official guys! )
Originally Posted by Abdydude View Post
Well this is my donation. Hope you guys appreciate it. If you need any help just ask. I can help you guys with the shop thread if you would like.

Thanks abdy, that's going to help us a bunch.
@appledosa: Oh hey, I forgot about the alliance. I'll start posting more in NAO.
@Mcc: Best of luck, but please refrain from posting here.
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]