Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Since the official good night thread got deleted...
GOOD NITE NANO'S!
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
Nice one Bilza.
This isn't really necessary.
You could have posted this in the offtopic thread.

Sorry mate, but we are getting a lot tougher on silly thread making.
Moving now. (to offtopic thread)

Bilza, you are starting to turn out like me!
I don't go in-game that much anymore, I am more of a forum-man.
Infact, I was thinking of selling all my stuff...
Waddya think?
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Ouch.
That looks snazzy! (good thing)
How much are you going to sell it for?
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
dont sell your stuff, you might start playing again one day, and yea, soory bout making the thread, i just wanted people to know that i wont be online much now
People do look here too, yaknow?

What about selling my flame?
What do you guys think of that?
Fezch, why did you delete that. I had just written out a long reply to bilza. I want that thread put back, he wants help with replay making and that itself is a topic. Won't people think it's good that we are helping a clan member? And to him im sure that thread wasn't "silly", i certainly didn't think so.
Tbh, i didnt think so either, but if its deleted, its deleted, the mods choice, and theres nothing we can do, and metro, thanks, its nice to know someone cares, and wants to help me
MetroX, help him out in here. I didn't delete it, it is just up a few posts.
And it is threads like that which we had before, and they all just turned into spam. We don't want that again.
It is staying here.

EDIT: Two weeks is too long.
And he doesn't really care anyways.