Toribash
MOBINS FREAKING BACKwg!!! IA CAN'T BELIFE IT OH NJAEIHONOIELF MOBINS ABAC0K AWIOIFLHUWARGKUHAREWFHAW;NEFOWKLEFANWELKFJAEW;OSKL HF ELKWSH GF;LAKSJN ;LKFJA 'WEFJ; OLS JVRLKSNJN;VL.

Hey. How you been man!?

We have got so much to tell you....
Originally Posted by monkeyapex View Post
MOBINS FREAKING BACKwg!!! IA CAN'T BELIFE IT OH NJAEIHONOIELF MOBINS ABAC0K AWIOIFLHUWARGKUHAREWFHAW;NEFOWKLEFANWELKFJAEW;OSKL HF ELKWSH GF;LAKSJN ;LKFJA 'WEFJ; OLS JVRLKSNJN;VL.

Hey. How you been man!?

We have got so much to tell you....

hey mate <3

hahahah wait i will reconnect after a few minutes ..
...call me "mobin"...[flip]
Welcome back mobin, glad to see you man.....this will help us tons to get official
a player of your caliber combined with the rest of us (or the other way round rather) will do the clan much good

PS monkey I'm working on your player banner/showcase/thing its just harder to vector it
if you have an application, please put it here . I'll have a look at the replays soon
-----
you might have to teach me about parkour if you get accepted xD
-----
I really liked your replays, but with the parkours you tend to jump and roll around the place, which doesn't look as good as running for the flat bits and jumping and rolling over obstacles. I know I shouldn't be posting whether I think you should join or not, but we aren't exactly the biggest parkour clan. If you want to get better at parkour, then just try it with the pros (I'm a hypocrite because I haven't done that yet). I say yes (but please post your application on the recruitment thread).
Last edited by Auram; Oct 13, 2014 at 07:27 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hey Hach. Nice app. Very detailed; you seemed to hit every point apart from forum activity. Forum activity is very important with this clan, so that should have been included too.

Everything else = Fine

Replays: Eh.... They were good, but that's it. I know you will be proud of them, but looking at them, they weren't that impressive. This paired with very little forum activity is going to have to make me say No.

Thanks for trying and better luck next time if you ever decide to apply later on. Have a good day.
hachem i do not think we should accept you because first of all this is the wrong place to post and secondly seing that you only have 9 posts it makes me beleive you wont stay on the forum and communicate with others i will have to say no also
sorry, didn't think about forum activity (insert face-palm here). change my happy yes to an embarrassed no.