Toribash
View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I said ofphailure is spineless and incompetent of hosting a match where two hostile clans are fighting, which is my impression based on the fact that he couldn't calm down insulting sheep's members behavior on our last, semi-finals match.

Phail you really are getting better and better.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Sahee,
it's a fighting game, and fights get ugly. Deal with it and don't be a fag.
Thread closed.
[CENTER]
lead Sigma
Originally Posted by phail View Post
Sahee,
it's a fighting game, and fights get ugly. Deal with it and don't be a fag.
Whether it was right or not it does not give you the right to tell me in such manner.
Thread closed.

Yea? and this is forums where people talk. Lemme quote: "Deal with it and don't be a fag".
The thing if it was right or wrong comment is pretty much important, my friend...

And I'm happy you mentioned it. Feeling guilty?

=Thread opened=

EDIT: I added the quote, cause you re-edited the "right or wrong" part out of your post. Clever.
Last edited by Sahee; Apr 23, 2009 at 08:14 AM.
Hi guys.

I realize this is kind of a nutpunch for you guys to have your leader muted during a match where you're attempting to prove yourselves as the best clan in this entire game. We (Promo Team) recognize this, but we also recognize that it is us that have provided this event for you. A lot of hours have gone into the planning, scheduling, and hosting of these events... for you. This hasn't been so that we could have fun, or gain popularity, or become famous. This is all for you guys. That's what we're all about, and it's a HUGE kick in the groin to us when someone turns around and goes as far to insult and belittle one of us. We're human, and sometimes things just don't go like we planned, but if things aren't working out, it only feeds a fire to start picking apart the person on which the responsibility lies. You guys should be grateful for these events, and thankful to your hosts for providing opportunities like this to have fun.

We are not salaried workers. Our 'payment' is the thanks we get from you for providing these opportunities for action. Disrespecting and insulting us really doesn't make us want to do any of these things for you. Sahee is being muted because of this disrespect and should be grateful of phail's graciousness to only do that. He had the option to do far more, and he chose not to... What a nice guy, huh? Sacrificed his own ego, when he could have smote you from the entire league... so that you could still participate.

You are the leaders among these clans. You have boasted greatness, we expect no less. But we also expect you to act with the maturity and respect of someone viewed so highly. It's all good and cool to have a little fun, a little poking, a little banter... but ultimately, we need you to conduct yourselves when the time is appropriate.

Thanks for your time.

-Novi
Last edited by Brainstorm; Apr 23, 2009 at 10:32 AM.
This was too well-mannered a post for me to point out holes in it ;p. I'll leave you alone. Good job ;P...
And the mistery is solved. You get +25 experience points, and a bonus +2 to strenght. Now you'll wound on 3+, good to have you in my army ;P. (brings up a new mistery, shiz.)
Lenshu goodness. Replays from lenshu specifically. CL or not.
Yea as the CL is ending in a couple of days, we might want to say good bye to lenshu, and post a few good replays that we've made. Let's go.

More will come when I'm on my second pc.
Attached Files
lenshuimproopenernice.rpl (74.6 KB, 14 views)
lenshuclosetoodlo.rpl (88.3 KB, 15 views)
lenshuownage.rpl (52.3 KB, 16 views)
odlovphaillenshu.rpl (90.5 KB, 16 views)
veraxdecap.rpl (50.5 KB, 12 views)
veraxniceelenshu.rpl (68.9 KB, 15 views)
veraxsplit.rpl (85.7 KB, 17 views)
Last edited by Sahee; Apr 23, 2009 at 11:23 PM.
our official clan's mode? I don't think so. And watching on your replays I recalled how I hate nubclaps . Anyway the last one is my example of how a match/players movements should look like :P, but eh it's relax vs relax.
No I don't think we should concentrate on this mod, but it's open for discussion.
And I think it would be nice if we could make some nice long-turnframes mod with no grab and dojo O:. Or just find it from already existing mods if it exists. I'm not current with the mods other than wushufixed.tbm.
Would you suggest anything? Preferably something nobody played yet. It's nice to try a new thing out, as I found out playing the lenshu ;|...