Toribash
You should, errrr... Stop playing Mundo.
I've taken out a turret in 5 minutes before, I just jump em before minions spawn, make them return to base, hope they don't have tp, and when minions spawn I kill them and go directly for the turret with rengars double q.

And jungling is possible solo, but it's just an all around stupid thing to do, I'd rather get a leash and save a trip back to spawn.
The Curious Whomba, Intruding Your Privacy.
Originally Posted by Boredpayne View Post
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/26632678

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha

well, my profile is not that much good either, but I've made a mistake of going tryhard rankeds right after 30 lvl. gogogo season 3, already in a team of 10 very organized people.
Last edited by Saint; Oct 23, 2012 at 08:53 AM.
Originally Posted by Saint View Post

well, my profile is not that much good either, but I've made a mistake of going tryhard rankeds right after 30 lvl. gogogo season 3, already in a team of 10 very organized people.

At least you didn't brag that you're amazing at the game and never lose.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Originally Posted by Uric View Post
At least you didn't brag that you're amazing at the game and never lose.

oh everyone should know that I am amazing tho I tend to lose every soloq.
Originally Posted by Saint View Post
oh everyone should know that I am amazing tho I tend to lose every soloq.

welcome onboard.

altho i haven't been playing that great lately (or have played that much ranked at all lately)
I'm a fucking professional!
Originally Posted by sham View Post
lol'd

Dr. Mundo 1 6
Evelynn 1 0
Karthus 1 0
Master Yi 0 1
Ryze 0 1
Shaco 0 1
Sivir 0 1
Teemo 1 5
Warwick 0 1

Didn't know that going 2/9 positive meant 100% positive

"Never negative" I beg to differ

Newb that shit hasn't been updated in forever obv. Thats only ranked matches which I could care less for. Newbs judging ranked only when I get stuck with idiots.

Originally Posted by laststand View Post
is level 30 still manages to barely get positive K/D in bot games. lolwut

EDIT: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

his runes and masteries are SOOOOOOO bad

Look at my actual match history dumbshits. I don't play ranked.

Originally Posted by m0nk3y8 View Post
You should, errrr... Stop playing Mundo.
I've taken out a turret in 5 minutes before, I just jump em before minions spawn, make them return to base, hope they don't have tp, and when minions spawn I kill them and go directly for the turret with rengars double q.

And jungling is possible solo, but it's just an all around stupid thing to do, I'd rather get a leash and save a trip back to spawn.

That mundo score was like 8 months ago dude. Last time I played mundo I went 22/5/12. So look up the history better dumbasses before talking shit. Looking up stats on a website that is not fully up to speed. I laugh at all of you. You all go by ranked stats only then you all have no lives.
Originally Posted by Toon View Post
Newb that shit hasn't been updated in forever obv. Thats only ranked matches which I could care less for. Newbs judging ranked only when I get stuck with idiots.

That mundo score was like 8 months ago dude. Last time I played mundo I went 22/5/12. So look up the history better dumbasses before talking shit. Looking up stats on a website that is not fully up to speed. I laugh at all of you. You all go by ranked stats only then you all have no lives.

what.. the... fuck?

first you say that you have ranked matches that you don't care for, then you say "i never play ranked" and besides why the hell did you put my quote next to "Look at my actual match history dumbshits. I don't play ranked."

i didn't even comment on your ranked stats or your match history. I commented on your horrible runes and masteries (hence this)
Originally Posted by laststand View Post
is level 30 still manages to barely get positive K/D in bot games. lolwut

EDIT: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

his runes and masteries are SOOOOOOO bad

and we didn't even "all go by ranked stats only then you have no life" none of us did. you said you never go negative K/D, which you obviously do.
Last edited by laststand; Oct 23, 2012 at 10:05 AM.

You play bot games and custom games.
I R IRONMAN
Looking up stats on a website that is not fully up to speed.

it just said you played a nidalee game 10 minutes ago. it's up to speed. i don't see no 22-5 game here.