Toribash
Finnish government is full of retarded idiots...

Even that it is hard to get a job now and we have alot of young people without a place to work, for some reason they are taking more and more and more immigrants.
And it feels that most of those immigrants aren't even escaping from war or something.
People with decent clothes and stuff and they complain about the food they get.
SAME FUCKING FOOD IS SERVED IN SCHOOLS! They get enough money that they don't
really even have to get a job... They get more than a finnish student or a man without a job.
And at first they get free food, clothes and everything they need to live. Roof over their heads and still complaining about everything and even demands to get to the capital city Helsinki if they are further from south. There were a lot of news about the crimes they have done and now suddenly police are not allowed to tell about crimes immigrants have done. Now it is confirmed there are ISIS fighters who have got into Finland.
I have no idea what the fuck our government is thinking...

There was a place opened for immigrants to be and one finnish guy
had kuk klux klan outfit as he was protesting against it news said that government thinks we are a larger risk to them than they are to us. Even i haven't heard of a single
attack or harassment against them.
When the police still could publish the crimes there were a lot of harassment and attacks against finnish people.

Some time ago what news told that first "racist" murder that has happened in finland.
Immigrant stabbed a man in to the neck with a knife and only motive was that he was normal finnish guy and this immigrant didn't like us.

I don't want to be racist and i know there are immigrants that really are coming here to safety because of war in their home country but this is really starting to burn up my nerves.

And i had to open my mind somewhere.

fuck
Originally Posted by Orko View Post
does finland have a limit of immigrants they are willing to accept?

Seems that there are not.
Don't know why.

fuck
can't the EU union just pay for them to be transported to australia, i mean its got more space and stuff. like i wish europe wouldn't just do anything just to seem nice especially in the midst of huge rise in terrorism that puts us in danger, theres not even any precautions to make sure they're not part of ISIS.

We're dumb and our leaders are dumber
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Yogi Oki-Doki: hi hymie Oki Oki Doki this is my farm
Rasta The Rooster: go the walk hawk
Yogi Oki-Doki: nice pose roster or in an hour and a half nice at
Rasta The Rooster: job on you can milk system will call for all the information
Yogi Oki-Doki: dokie use my name
the mind and body my game
fun your mana bar
in saudi rainy time
over with me now now
the big me
last show you our and stuff free Yahoo

Yogi Oki-Doki: what you feel that way I'm ok
Yogi Oki-Doki: every time I feel like this it reminds me of something very very important
Yogi Oki-Doki: it reminds me to Brady
How Now The Big Moo Cow: I think you all know what reviews remember to real you
How Now The Big Moo Cow: remember to be re remember to pre
Yogi Oki-Doki: gault forget to review to your gaze
Yogi Oki-Doki: I Christian
How Now The Big Moo Cow: see there is a chicken scratching in the Duke
Yogi Oki-Doki: I me
Yogi Oki-Doki: beautiful beautiful come down and rest when you need to
Rasta The Rooster: you all to follow
Yogi Oki-Doki: rate tractor Michael i spose roster
Yogi Oki-Doki: iced lapd looking downward dog
Yogi Oki-Doki: ice planning job you know if
Yogi Oki-Doki: nice and filters to are
Yogi Oki-Doki: nice tomato of life that for my sandwich
Rasta The Rooster: toward one
Yogi Oki-Doki: hour and
Yogi Oki-Doki: just news from
Yogi Oki-Doki: mmm
Yogi Oki-Doki: the that stuff no
Yogi Oki-Doki: store Stumbo watched Evo
Yogi Oki-Doki: much dumbo at stuff all packed them all
Kids: albright the
Yogi Oki-Doki: I want to think about all the fun you had today moving in breathing
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Zapekk View Post
Finnish government is full of retarded idiots...

Even that it is hard to get a job now and we have alot of young people without a place to work, for some reason they are taking more and more and more immigrants.
And it feels that most of those immigrants aren't even escaping from war or something.
People with decent clothes and stuff and they complain about the food they get.
SAME FUCKING FOOD IS SERVED IN SCHOOLS! They get enough money that they don't
really even have to get a job... They get more than a finnish student or a man without a job.
And at first they get free food, clothes and everything they need to live. Roof over their heads and still complaining about everything and even demands to get to the capital city Helsinki if they are further from south. There were a lot of news about the crimes they have done and now suddenly police are not allowed to tell about crimes immigrants have done. Now it is confirmed there are ISIS fighters who have got into Finland.
I have no idea what the fuck our government is thinking...

There was a place opened for immigrants to be and one finnish guy
had kuk klux klan outfit as he was protesting against it news said that government thinks we are a larger risk to them than they are to us. Even i haven't heard of a single
attack or harassment against them.
When the police still could publish the crimes there were a lot of harassment and attacks against finnish people.

Some time ago what news told that first "racist" murder that has happened in finland.
Immigrant stabbed a man in to the neck with a knife and only motive was that he was normal finnish guy and this immigrant didn't like us.

I don't want to be racist and i know there are immigrants that really are coming here to safety because of war in their home country but this is really starting to burn up my nerves.

And i had to open my mind somewhere.

same shit is happening all over yurop. soon islam will rule them all. #religionofpeace
Originally Posted by Orko View Post
force feed them butter

heres hoping
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18