Toribash
He is real actually. He is notch's younger brother IRL but he is a secret NPC they put in everyones game for an Easter egg once you have beaten the game. Also what is buck's GMT cause he is on when I have to go to bed or cannot be on the computer cause it gets taken at 9pm here every night. I might have to ask metria to do it. So..
METRIA TEST BUCK FOR ME I CAN'T GROUNDATION OP.
Alive and Kicking again, [SECRET], former artist, I lose all my matches.
Originally Posted by Metriakon View Post
THAT IS SO FUNNY OH MY GOD HAHAHAHAHHA

-.- whats gotten into you.

Originally Posted by iemagazine View Post
He is real actually. He is notch's younger brother IRL but he is a secret NPC they put in everyones game for an Easter egg once you have beaten the game. Also what is buck's GMT cause he is on when I have to go to bed or cannot be on the computer cause it gets taken at 9pm here every night. I might have to ask metria to do it. So..
METRIA TEST BUCK FOR ME I CAN'T GROUNDATION OP.

yes it is. if you got an XBox 360 edition tell me and i will giv e you a seed where herobrine is. there are alot of people saying he is there. there is oneguy that said he was blocked with bedrock while he was building something. no joke. also there is a picture for the seed that has a sign and it is "i am here
- herobrine"

and that guy who found the seed didnt do that.he is taking over people and he is becoming more fearfull. though i never saw him because he is only on counsle games.
[18:55] <Moop> congrats on the official *Moop returns to joshjoshua*
[18:55] <~Nugget> wait wht... josh you're stupid
Myst be nice. Have your man period today?

EJM Moderated Message:
I deleted his post
Last edited by EJM; Feb 27, 2014 at 08:22 AM.
Mag come on... lol
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EJM Moderated Message:
Let's not use smileys alone in a post please, I'll let it slide this time. Next time it's the corner for you!!
Last edited by EJM; Feb 27, 2014 at 08:19 AM.
Mag are you alright? you don't seem like it. I am becoming to be concerned.
-----
also my GMT is +/-8:00
-----
ok it is -8
Last edited by Buck_Turgidson; Feb 27, 2014 at 05:55 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You need to know your geography!!!

Anyway mystery, be nice to others, or it's the corner for you too.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

I'll send him to the hole soon enough.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by Buck_Turgidson View Post
Mag are you alright? you don't seem like it. I am becoming to be concerned.
-----
also my GMT is +/-8:00
-----
ok it is -8

one thing i learned no multiposting so dont do that because i dont want you introuble ok also my GMT is -5
[18:55] <Moop> congrats on the official *Moop returns to joshjoshua*
[18:55] <~Nugget> wait wht... josh you're stupid