Toribash
Slipknot, Stone sour, Nine inch nails, soundgarden, Avatar, foo fighters, marilyn manson, Thrice, Alice in chains, Alice Cooper, Metallica, Red Hot chili peppers, system of a down, cage the elephant ect.

I listen to a lot of different stuff.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Alice cooper is good. Are the Food Fighters delicious?
(RL)||[RMO]
Reckless is just FC but slightly better.~ Coine, 08/11/2016
Originally Posted by Sloth View Post
Alice cooper is good. Are the Food Fighters delicious?

edited it before your post. argument invalid.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I posted it in my head before you edited it so there
(RL)||[RMO]
Originally Posted by Tobi View Post
I used to listen to rock when I was younger but then I was introduced to dubstep and now there is no turning back.

I used to listen to dubstep but then I found rock. No turning back for me.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
I deleted you in my head.

check mate.

I deleted my head. gg ez

I started off at Rock, now I listen to all music
(RL)||[RMO]
I listen to all music, But it has to be good dubstep for me to enjoy it, I used to really enjoy dubstep, but not so much now.
Also, I like The Stone roses, The Specials, The Stokes, The Clash, The Cure, The Chemical Brothers, The Orb, Tunng, UI, Wire, Rusko, Radiohead, Plaid, PJ Harvey, NOFX, New Model Army, Massive Attack, Low, Leftfield, La Roux, kruder & dorfmeister, Jimmie Hendrix, A1 Baseline, and so many more...
Last edited by Tuna; Oct 7, 2016 at 08:16 PM.
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
Originally Posted by Tuna View Post
I listen to all music, But it has to be good dubstep for me to enjoy it, I used to really enjoy dubstep, but not so much now.
Also, I like The Stone roses, The Specials, The Stokes, The Clash, The Cure, The Chemical Brothers, The Orb, Tunng, UI, Wire, Rusko, Radiohead, Plaid, PJ Harvey, NOFX, New Model Army, Massive Attack, Low, Leftfield, La Roux, kruder & dorfmeister, Jimmie Hendrix, A1 Baseline, and so many more...

You never liked any music i sent you :c