View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Nevermind, lets keep it saturday.
I might be able to come back before the fight...if everything goes perfectly.
I think H4rl meant 'old' age-wise, not the length of time he's been in RA :P

Kick: It's not offensive :>
If I call sahee a n00b, it's not offensive, because he is one etc. JK, for people who don't understand my awesome sense of humor.

If I go up to someone like unite4fun, and be like "O shi a promof@g" he'd understand I wasn't trying to insult him etc :P
[A L P H A]
Wasn't he just talking about the OLDA org?

Please h4rl, SOLVE THIS MISTERY!
ILLUMINATE WITH YOUR MIGHTY LIGHT OF KNOWLEDGE THE MEANING OF THOSE OBSCURE WORDS DISPELLING ANY DOUBT FROM YOUR FAITHFUL FOLLOWERS MINDS!!!!
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
TRAVEL YOU TO THE ORACLE OF ENGLISH IDIOMATIC INTERNET SLANG, AND ASK YOU HER :

hoooow may i obtain teh secrit knowledge of blllllglggl ?

AND THEY SHALL SAY -
okay, i got bored of writing at this point - it's a reference to RL age =p
oldf*g isn't really meant to be offensive, lol. Just the Xzibit head makes it look strange.
Originally Posted by scheczudio View Post
I think H4rl meant 'old' age-wise, not the length of time he's been in RA :P

Kick: It's not offensive :>
If I call sahee a n00b, it's not offensive, because he is one etc. JK, for people who don't understand my awesome sense of humor.

If I go up to someone like unite4fun, and be like "O shi a promof@g" he'd understand I wasn't trying to insult him etc :P

agreed, though he'd still be wrong if he was talking about age-wise, our old fag has always been Brainpain.
Ass is a common ghetto suffix
Clan League Penalty - the thread of even more drama.
Hello,

due to his behaviour and insults towards the host of a clan league matchup, Sahee is set to be muted permanantly throughout the final match of the clan league. If you wish to see the basis of the claims, simply ask.

Thank you for your understanding,

Phail/Clan league commitee
Last edited by phail; Apr 23, 2009 at 06:31 AM.
[CENTER]
lead Sigma
Ummmm... Can i ask, Who?. When?. Was this during a match? or in a thread?

And thats the stupidest thing ive ever heard. The leader of our clan is muted for the final match of Clan league. Thats retarded.
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]