Ranking
Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post
Out of those 2, Jax, he's a monster mid-lategame. If you're good at csing you'll destroy evarthing. Most games don't go for too long though.

Yea, I've figured that out. All games I've played with jax so far(5), I haven't lost yet.
Although, I don't know how to be aggressive with him, I usually just support I go things like 4/2/9(Most recent game) and things like that.
Tips on build? I usually build in this order:
>Boots
>Trinity force
>Frozen Mallet
>wota

By that time, game usually ends. Any better strategies/tips?
Originally Posted by Toon View Post
When I jungle as anyone(Even as teemo) I don't need a Leash. Leashes are for people who cannot jungle worth crap. Please never join a game with me and ask for a leash.
As if any of you would join me.
I would gaurd you but I will not leash if you NEED A LEASH. Then your jungling bad.

wha...
When I jungle as anyone(Even as teemo) I don't need a Leash. Leashes are for people who cannot jungle worth crap. Please never join a game with me and ask for a leash.
As if any of you would join me.
I would gaurd you but I will not leash if you NEED A LEASH. Then your jungling bad.

what the hell is wrong with you?
Got any problems or questions about computers or any other tech?Feel free to PM me any time. Lmod for Computer/Mobile Chat
Originally Posted by fat0ninja View Post
He still doesn't do that well, trundle can get kited hard in that lane thanks to lack of gapcloser and just generally being outclassed by most tanky dps at the moment.

trundle yorick still is a win for yorick, except the yorick has no idea of basic mechanics.
also ...
trundle gets indirectly nerfd with qool nerfs... kind of. he makes autoattacks and then stops for a second everytime he takes a bite...
-----
also @toon its not like a good leash kind of tripples your junglespeed.
esp the nosmite leash.
but NP BUDDY IMA BETTER be listenin to ya 4k elo tactics.
-----
Originally Posted by Dargon View Post
Darius cheapest hard counter is Kayle, who costs 450 IP.

Cheapest item to counter Darius costs 1640G, gives you 48 Magic resist, and get free out of anything card. Yep, talking about QSS, aka Quicksilver Sash.

i personally think that an item like glacial shroud or a simple chainvest counters him harder than an item that can counter out his passive every minute straight.
nuff said.
also darius is an easy matchup with almost every champ: he can get kited fairly easy, has no sustain, is pretty squishy pre-2nd buy.
and so on and so on....
-----
Originally Posted by Uric View Post
I was 20/5 as draven.
Had a full common ADC build.

Rengar jumped me under a turret and bursted me to nothing before I could even flash or use my e.

He did it again when my GA respawned me.

That was gg.

I mean, what the fuck, he wasn't even fed.

ive recently seen lot of morgana draven lanes in 5v5.... (okay 2) and tried it as well.
its basically a kill-lane...
binding hits, q hits.
he wants to lasthit, stun hits, stun hits, q hits dead.
Last edited by pinheads; Oct 22, 2012 at 10:24 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666
I CANT MISS THAT ONE CREEP FROM LEASHING DUDE. FUCK YOUR WASTED 300 HEALTH I REALLY NEED THAT 20G
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
Originally Posted by Numbers View Post
I CANT MISS THAT ONE CREEP FROM LEASHING DUDE. FUCK YOUR WASTED 300 HEALTH I REALLY NEED THAT 20G

This guy has it all figured out.

I mean, what kind of shit teams even needs a jungle?
Just get a second adc, they do the most damage.
In fact, replace that useless ass support with doesn't even get any kills with an adc.
Top is ok in damage, but doesn't have enough range. Replace that fucker with another adc too.
Mid? They have good damage, but are too reliant upon spells. A 5th adc it is.
It's so simple, ad carries do the most damage, get a full team of them, gg nubs.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
Originally Posted by Noah View Post

In fact, replace that useless ass support with doesn't even get any kills with an adc.
Top is ok in damage, but doesn't have enough range. Replace that fucker with another adc too.
It's so simple, ad carries do the most damage, get a full team of them, gg nubs.

actually 3v3 in a nutshell.
3bruisers, 3adcs GOGO
666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666
Originally Posted by pinheads View Post
trundle yorick still is a win for yorick, except the yorick has no idea of basic mechanics.
also ...
trundle gets indirectly nerfd with qool nerfs... kind of. he makes autoattacks and then stops for a second everytime he takes a bite...

That's what I was saying. Trundle does not win that lane ever, Yorick is a thousand times more useful thanks to his ult anyway.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Originally Posted by Noah View Post

Top - Ez (Why the fuck not?)
Mid - Graves (Hell, he's practically a mage who deals physical damage already!)
Bot - Sivir & Corki ('cuz he's like free, and no one needs CC!)
Jungle - Draven (Does it all! Also, there's Jungle Draven guide by Stonewall, and hell, any team needs Draven!)

We were acually winning that, untill they started to build armor. :<
I don't care what you people think I said I don't need a leash never said I wouldn't want one like omfg. You people never even added me. So do not even say this is why we won't play with you. If you never played 1 match with me stfu about what you do not know about me.

Also, akali solo top = easy counter to a lot of tops.

jump, burst, invisible, juke, kill them
inq.