View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Wtf? peace
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

See, thats the joy of mIRC. Admins at hand alll the time. If i see anyone with RA tag on i try to get them to take it off, if not. I go to irc and get them banned. Yay. Its actually quite fun. Try it sometime lol
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

That sucks, didn't get a chance to get to know you, but I could tell from your replays that you're definately stylish. Peace
Get over here! OLDA RelaxAll
Originally Posted by H4rl3quin View Post
deady, you're too cool to go =/

who's going to be the resident oldfag now ?

anyway, peace2u2 =)

Not sure if that was supposed to be offencive or not. >.> kinda seemed like it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

it wasn't supposed to be offensive, Kickass, don't allow Sahee to fix your spelling in your own native language. That's a disaster ;P

But even though it wasn't offensive it was kinda wrong ;p. Deady was relatively new here. Especially compared to the rest of us like Kickass or nike.;)
so "old clan fag" TOTALLY doesn't apply here.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Eh, ive kinda gotten used to u being my own personal spell check. Its almost like u follow me around correcting me :P

And in "my native language." when u call someone an oldfag your insulting them.
Last edited by Kickass; Apr 22, 2009 at 02:14 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]