Toribash
Yeah, it was my idea to give up co leader, because you can do the jobb so much better, and are so much more active than what I am.
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
Originally Posted by monkeyapex View Post
OK. I GOT SOME CATCHING UP TO DO!

List of things.

1. Contact a GM about official leader. I'll let Maro do that as he wants to be it.
2. Get this arm band sorted out for you guys. I got a guy (THANK YOU RYUJIIN!!!!!!!) to make us one (FOR FREEE!!!!, THANK YOU RYUJIIN!!!!) but I haven't tried it out yet. I don't know if it will work, but he hasn't done a 3D shape before, so give him a chance, I might be able to do something with it if it ain't perfect. (http://i.imgur.com/Oorgy6r.png)
3. Get stable. I know I keep saying this, but we need to be absolutely sure we are ready. And at the moment, we ain't. I know we aren't...
4. Get official. Once ^^^^^^ is done, we can start thinking about official.
5. I am nominating Pot to be Co-Leader. Before you say, "But SJ is leader, why u b meen an kik him owt?", I have talked to SJ and it was his idea to give his position up. And I would like to nominate Pot as I think he shows respect, he is VERY organised and knows what he is doing, and also.... He's Pot. POT OP
6. Keep being awesome. We are a great team, we have so much chemistry. Whatever happens, I am so grateful for having you guys in my team. I know I had little faith in us at first, but that's back. Fully restored. I genuinely think we have got what it takes to be one of the greatest clans (Again) in TB.
7. Shower. I need a shower. Brb

Potman smokes alotta pot so he won't be a co leader he might get high...jk jk
Originally Posted by JuaniXk View Post
I think we are lacking communication, there's some people on the clan which have NEVER commented on this thread, and it isn't really that hard, if you have a computer you can access internet, and just say what you think. If not a computer you have your phone (like me right now) or any device... At least saying what you think or submitting a replay once in a while

Highly agreeing with this. Anyone who will not be active will be earned according to the rules. I will also update the rules soon
[QUOTE=Potram;7649547]Lolwut how was i nominated for co - leader ? But anyways thanks for considering![Quote]
You will be the new co leader as soon as I get on my llaptop so I can change your rank... Congratzzz
-----
Warned*** not earned#
Last edited by maro6162; Oct 7, 2014 at 07:54 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Former Leader Of Back[Flip]s. Wish to join the clan? Click: Here!
Thank you guys i really appreciate it! :')
And i was just curious... why me? I mean there are ppl that were here longer and are as active as i am:'D

Pot you've been here for almost as long as me, you've knowen the clan almost as long as me, I don't think you wanna see it totally dead like everyone elles, but I think you could handle it better cause you got more experience than a lot of other peepz
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
Pretty much what SJ said. You are one of the oldest members here, and you are very experienced. Anyway, why are we even debating it? I'm making you Co whatever you say. xD

Clan ranks updated.
Yey! I'll do my best :')
Btw: i don't think it's necessary to sj give up his rank, there can be just 2 cp- leaders

Well, with respect (And he said it himself) He ain't active enough to have that high of a rank. You need persistence with leadership. ;)