Toribash
Hey guys. It's me, Darke.

How are you all doing? Glad to see this clan is still alive. It's been almost 2 years now, hasn't it? Yeahhh I forgot the credentials to my old account. So I made a new one.

Really, it's me. I've been thinking of coming back. Is count still here? Falzar? Trice? soul? Blacky?

or Armin?

Yeah, just dropping to see how you guys are doing. You were my very first friends here, after all.

Hello to the new members, I used to be this clan's Co-Leader. A pleasure to meet you all.
Yo Darke, we all remember you man. Can't you recover your old account?
Trice is in another clan but he visits here every now and then :')
We've plenty of new members, however inactivity as taken us in. Most likely due to the lack of things talk about rather than the members actually being inactive.

Counts the new leader, he's on Holiday. Armin left aswell :'P
I also forgot the email I used for my old account. Hahaha. Yeah, back to square one I guess. If I'm gonna get back to the game, will you guys still accept me? (I can still see you haven't removed my tori in the members list. Did I really leave a legacy here?)

I was there when Armin left. Does he regularly visit though?
Nah he doesn't.
Haha well, I think we just run a less strict system tbvh, you join. You're on the list, we won't remove you unless you're a dick etc etc x'P
Oh yeah, where is Fally? And Jorrei?

Helpful quote

I'm not a nerd. I'm a gamer.
Fally and Jorrei are still around? Woah...

Anyway, I think I am getting back. At least, whenever I have free time. I'm starting a new life, since I have a blank slate on me. Add me up on Single Allies. I'll drop by from time to time.
Okay sure. Let's wait till Count sees this...

Helpful quote

I'm not a nerd. I'm a gamer.
Yellow belt, fyeah.

It's gonna be one long road back to black.
And COOOUUUUNNT
Where are ya? I miss you, you masochistic vampire you.

I'm expecting one long message dedicated to how you missed me XD
LOL
Don't worry, count will give you extra special attention Darke ;)
-----
In other news, add SoulSkrix if you play LoL EUW or War Thunder EU :P
Last edited by souldevilj; Nov 13, 2013 at 06:04 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump