Toribash
Originally Posted by hawkesnightmare View Post
They named the dog Indiana.

This whole time, I thought his whole name was Indiana Jones.

Of course it would help to read the books and or watch the movies but still.
I like the color Green
They named the dog Indiana.

Yeah his name was Heinrich or something
(RL)||[RMO]
Reckless is just FC but slightly better.~ Coine, 08/11/2016
well they did mandatory evacuations today so no college till Monday yay!

HURRICANE

ps my school is where it says #2 Saturday 105 mph
Last edited by kball; Oct 6, 2016 at 04:38 PM.
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

God damn, fuck hurricanes lol.

If me in my way somewhere else if one hit where I live. Damn Nature you scary!
I like the color Green
Originally Posted by Sloth View Post
Yeah his name was Heinrich or something

Henry Jr.

@Kball at least it calms down to a category 2 before it gets to you. A ton of stuff will get damaged, but the town won't be wiped off the map.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
I almost wish we got exciting things like hurricanes down here. All we get is drought or flash floods. We don't even get earth tremors because of the African Shield. The closes thing to Storm Chasers we have is people chasing clouds then getting out the car to do a rain dance
(RL)||[RMO]
Reckless is just FC but slightly better.~ Coine, 08/11/2016
Originally Posted by Sloth View Post
I almost wish we got exciting things like hurricanes down here. All we get is drought or flash floods. We don't even get earth tremors because of the African Shield. The closes thing to Storm Chasers we have is people chasing clouds then getting out the car to do a rain dance

"exciting" lmao flash floods are exciting
Henry Jr.

@Kball at least it calms down to a category 2 before it gets to you. A ton of stuff will get damaged, but the town won't be wiped off the map.

lol true that hopefully my math building gets destroyed its old and i have a midterm Monday
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".