Toribash
Originally Posted by Ed View Post
Don't a bitch, just learn dude. It just takes a little work and runes, though you can even do it with some bullshit dumb runes.

I'm not that great of a jungler but I don't queue dodge or 2v1 top just because I won't jungle.

if you're left with it, just pick it.

Of course I will do it if I have to.

I meant "I WON'T JUNGLE... I CAN'T DO IT" (I will admit, it was a poor way to state what I meant) as in I will not buy another jungle champ. I bought evelynn, a cheap pick for those situations, and I don't like it very much. I tend to get a shitty leash, get a bad start, and get paired with people that don't cooperate.

I will not be a bitch about it, but jungling is the last thing I wanna do. I've tried it several times and I just don't like it. You have no "lane" to stick to, you're all alone, and its rather easy to screw up. You can't get behind, or you'll get counter-jungled, etc.
inq.
Originally Posted by sham View Post
Of course I will do it if I have to.

I meant "I WON'T JUNGLE... I CAN'T DO IT" (I will admit, it was a poor way to state what I meant) as in I will not buy another jungle champ. I bought evelynn, a cheap pick for those situations, and I don't like it very much. I tend to get a shitty leash, get a bad start, and get paired with people that don't cooperate.

I will not be a bitch about it, but jungling is the last thing I wanna do. I've tried it several times and I just don't like it. You have no "lane" to stick to, you're all alone, and its rather easy to screw up. You can't get behind, or you'll get counter-jungled, etc.

for dat price Warwick wouldve be a much better jungler then eve oO
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Already have WW. Don't really like him at all.

I still play eve solo top and mid though. (Screw the meta)

Not bad at all, and pretty damn fun to be invisible, and sneak up on people.
inq.

I bought evelynn,

Well there is your first problem...

You're not alone when playing jungle, you're probably(should be) doing the most talking to the whole team. If any role is isolated, it's probably top.

not to hard to gank. Just ask your support(bottom lane) if they warded and where. Go around the wards or go right through them if the enemies are really pushed.

Some lanes are just hard to gank and you really have no choice but to ignore it. (Vladimir post 3).

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Don't a bitch, just learn dude. It just takes a little work and runes, though you can even do it with some bullshit dumb runes.

I'm not that great of a jungler but I don't queue dodge or 2v1 top just because I won't jungle.

if you're left with it, just pick it.

I used to "not be able to jungle" then ed forced me to (fucking cunt ed) and now I main jungle champs and am not too shabby (if I do say so myself.)
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
When I jungle as anyone(Even as teemo) I don't need a Leash. Leashes are for people who cannot jungle worth crap. Please never join a game with me and ask for a leash.
As if any of you would join me.
I would gaurd you but I will not leash if you NEED A LEASH. Then your jungling bad.
Originally Posted by Toon View Post
When I jungle as anyone(Even as teemo) I don't need a Leash. Leashes are for people who cannot jungle worth crap. Please never join a game with me and ask for a leash.
I would gaurd you but I will not leash if you NEED A LEASH. Then your jungling bad.

Rofl, are you serious?
Leashing increases clear time because your teammates help do damage to the blue and you don't take agro the whole time.

It's not about "I need a leash so I don't die", it's "gimme a leash so I can clear my jungle route faster".
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks

This is why people don't play with you, you openly refuse to cooperate with your team. :>
Also if you don't leash for your jungler u bad :<
I R IRONMAN
wat did I even read

Same thing I've been wondering...

Originally Posted by purangel View Post
If you want to see a weak champion, look at vlad.
They nerfed everything on him.

Are we even talking about the same "hypercarry" Vladimir?

I still play eve solo top and mid though. (Screw the meta)

At the moment AP Eve is the best AP Assassin/carry. Yeah, screw the meta.

..I don't even. So good jungling == Having to use all your health pots to take down Blue/Red? Having generally slower clearing speed? Being unable to gank before backing at least once? Being vulnerable to counterjungling, just because your top/mid/bot lane can't autoattack once?

Pro tactics right there.
Last edited by Dargon; Oct 22, 2012 at 03:22 PM.