Toribash
I am watching demi-chan at the moment, doujinshi really corrupts me eh, I can't stop thinking how the sensei will rape them ugh
:D
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
if you mean the Tokyo Ghoul manga, that's okay.. if you mean the anime..
welp, that's some "taste" you got there :v

The Anime was fine back off. Yeah, the Manga goes into way more depth. But shhhhhh leave it alone..

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
The Anime was fine back off. Yeah, the Manga goes into way more depth. But shhhhhh leave it alone..

but if something is good, why let people watch/read the bad version of it when they can experience the good version
-----
also, finally got around to finishing Konosuba..
watched like 3 episodes when it was airing and dropped it.. it was meh..
up to date with season two now and still feel the same way, but it's entertaining at least..
definitely overrated though, not sure what makes people think it's any better than an
average fantasy comedy.. the waifus?
Last edited by ThePirateKing; Mar 9, 2017 at 03:37 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Shitting on isekai tropes makes it decent, characters are fine, the rest is usual DEEN quality. Solid/10, you either buy that or not.

As for Tokyo Ghoul, the anime simply doesn't exist. If you think you have watched it, you just hallucinated. Manga is fine as far as TG goes, TG:re is shit, Ishida got lazy with the art and the plot barely moves at all.
retired
Finally got around to starting Great Teacher Onizuka. I wish I started it sooner, enjoying it quite a bit.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
what makes people think it's any better than an
average fantasy comedy.. the waifus?

the waifus, always..

Wiz ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I just watched the mini horror series pupa.

Why the fuck did I watch this.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."