Toribash
Dishonoured is a nice game, but It felt like it was too much of a hassle not to kill people, in a game where I am given all these cool powers that make u an OP assassin they made it punishing to kill which in my opinion is a oxymoron.

But FarCry3 is SO AMAZINGGGG GLGLLLGLGLJBSFBABIWAD that game is making me insane xD
[Extreme]--> We are here (Cool Place)------------------------------------------u are all the way over There--->(Uncool) You
The tag line for Far Cry 3 is 'Face your insanity', so it's likely to make you insane. Or some thought out bullshit like that.

Also, Skyrim keeps crashing on me now .-. Doing something in one of the Holds involving the Forsworn, got sent to some mine and then it crashed, and keeps crashing whenever I click 'Continue' .-. Not Happy :<
Feed the computer cookies...Just open it, and place one inside.
Believe me, mine is now fed up, and works like a...chocolate chip.
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
Skyrim does that, you need an amazing computer to handle it. Probably at least 8 GB RAM and a bare minimum of 50 GB free in your main drive.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
I have 59.7GB left cause of the External Harddrive backup I have on my laptop .-.
Been meaning to put that back onto the external harddrive for a while now...
How old is your comp/laptop, when was it built? Also, maybe a bit more than 50GB, honestly, I freed up 100 GB of crap I didn't need.
I ran and finished skyrim on a shitty netbook... A bit of lag in the combat but nothing else.
Dose is dead.
Actually, it would be better if you got the tech specifications of your computer and put them on here.
Do you guys know who SlyFoxHound is?
☼Extreme til the end☼
Kam | Tsukiomi l Pickaxecut l BamBam69 l Linkhunter l Cozzakill | DjPz