Toribash
Errrr, if he has four ferocity he coud mash savagery twice for an instant kill. (especially against a squishy like draven)

He's not good for long battles though, and his R is an exceptionally amazing assasination ability.
The Curious Whomba, Intruding Your Privacy.
Everybody says four ferocity and some people actually said I was wrong, but everyone knows if you have full ferocity you can still double hit with Q, right? Your ferocity enhanced skills count as entirely different skills, and don't share the same cooldown.
They don't, but if you use savagery alot like me, you'll have to wait for the cooldown, so I use it at 4.
The Curious Whomba, Intruding Your Privacy.
Originally Posted by Lume View Post
Everybody says four ferocity and some people actually said I was wrong, but everyone knows if you have full ferocity you can still double hit with Q, right? Your ferocity enhanced skills count as entirely different skills, and don't share the same cooldown.

5 ferocity is better because then you get your 5th ferocity faster than if you were to start your burst with the weaker Q.
I R IRONMAN
Lume add me on League of Legends? Also Add me on PBE if ya have one.
PBE: Ben Gubash
NA: CartoonMad
Looking for some good solo tops. My favorites are akali, jayce, and jax. I tend to like champs that are kinda tanky, but still have a high damage output.

For solo top should I buy:
Nidalee
Rumble
Irelia
Lee Sin

Also, I WILL NOT JUNGLE... I CAN'T DO IT.
inq.
Originally Posted by sham View Post
Looking for some good solo tops. My favorites are akali, jayce, and jax. I tend to like champs that are kinda tanky, but still have a high damage output.

Nidalee
Rumble
Irelia
Lee Sin

learn it .. but i would say rumble, i just bought him yesterday but he´s great!
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken

Don't a bitch, just learn dude. It just takes a little work and runes, though you can even do it with some bullshit dumb runes.

I'm not that great of a jungler but I don't queue dodge or 2v1 top just because I won't jungle.

if you're left with it, just pick it.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Nidalee
Rumble
Irelia
Lee Sin

Nidalee is probably the easiest to play well.
I R IRONMAN
Originally Posted by Ed View Post
Don't a bitch, just learn dude. It just takes a little work and runes, though you can even do it with some bullshit dumb runes.

I'm not that great of a jungler but I don't queue dodge or 2v1 top just because I won't jungle.

if you're left with it, just pick it.

u dont even need runes, enough if u start with armor and potts...
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken