Toribash
I think it would make for a cute little project if you just randomly started pasting your fruit onto a full set, and just end up with a set that has a bunch of fruit (and one potato) all over it, maybe even make a head for it of an orange wearing a fruit basket as a hat or something.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
Make a set then request the item, they can only agree to your terms if you make a full set based on fruits (and a potato).
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
Originally Posted by K0HTA View Post
Make a set then request the item, they can only agree to your terms if you make a full set based on fruits (and a potato).

Why a potato.

they should also make a bucket hat.
There's so many good ideas out there, but they are so focused on ridiculous things that don't really make any sense why they're made in the first place, and when an item with good intentions is made, its poorly executed, (demon horns, looking like playdoh, devil horns/halo/unihorn look very armature compared to the other items.),
I guess that's why I'm trying to learn, so I can make/suggest things I think would look better.
Last edited by Lucy; Jun 7, 2016 at 07:03 AM.
|Evil|
I don't exist
Well, you can post your ideas on the Itemforger News Thread... A bucket head could be interesting..

My Item doesnt look professional either but i guess i just need more experience.

Also, HYPE second 512x Joint xD
Last edited by Fluxorious; Jun 8, 2016 at 05:45 AM.
Originally Posted by Fluxorious View Post
Well, you can post your ideas on the Itemforger News Thread... I just took an idea aswell, because sometimes you do have the time but not a good idea. A bucket head would be interesting and i will see what next project im going to be doing after my current one.

My Item doesnt look professional either but i guess i just need more experience.

Also, HYPE second 512x Joint xD

Well I want to learn to 3d, so I can see how doable these items are, and it'll be easier to suggest when there's a physical copy of the item.
|Evil|
I don't exist
Originally Posted by Bird View Post
Why a potato.

they should also make a bucket hat.
There's so many good ideas out there, but they are so focused on ridiculous things that don't really make any sense why they're made in the first place, and when an item with good intentions is made, its poorly executed, (demon horns, looking like playdoh, devil horns/halo/unihorn look very armature compared to the other items.),
I guess that's why I'm trying to learn, so I can make/suggest things I think would look better.

True, but the beanie they crafted recently is okay, and the event for it is really good.
Also I believe we should focus all our discontent about 3D items at Flux, everyone spam him with annoying PMs.