Toribash
But I actually learned and stopped.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
ya, you cant clan hop. hoping that you'll make it into a clan by just applying to many clans
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
About Me/Introduction
Hello, my name is Jerald, and I am currently 17. I'm in my Senior year of high school and about to graduate in 2 months. I am in my school track and field and we recently won 1st place. There are very few of you that know me due to the fact that my history with Origin goes back since like July of 2014. I came back to Toribash recently and came to check on my old clan, sadly I found that the clan was near extinction and we needed a lot more people. So I'm here to help with that obligation. My old rank in this clan was a council member, I had helped make some decisions here and there and even participated in our clan wars back then. Now, none of that matters though, all of those decisions are irrelevant to how our clan turned out. We hardly participate in clan wars now either as I noticed. Basically the goal I have set if I am able to get back into this clan is to bring our clan back to the top. Does anyone else remember when us and Obey were the top 2 clans? We became number one and that's how it needs to be again. It's possible and I know the steps we can take to get there.
Toribash Activity
Specific game modes I play are basically Mushu, Aikido, ABD, Wushu, Judo, and Greykido. Aikido and ABD are basically the usual Clan War modes which i've been practicing in for a while and have been decent in, Mushu is just something I do to make sure I remember all of the specific functions of each muscle/body part, Judo is usually rare but I can be okay at it, and Greykido used to be something this clan used to play a lot but I think it maybe a bit different now. I've made a couple of designs for Origin in the past so I could possibly continue doing so for us if I get another chance. Anyways, i'm really active when I need to be. The reason why I was out of this clan was because I was going through some changes and I needed some time to myself, I even ended up going to the hospital because of an illness, but now that i'm situated and interested in this game once more I'd like to rejoin and rebuild the clan with you guys. Oh and my replays have been deleted along with the older versions of toribash, my game activity is slowly increasing but i've been away from toribash for about 9 months now, so i'm working on the replays.

Purple Monkeys Run Wild In The Red Forest (lol it's been like that for over a year and a 1/2 already)
Last edited by XteraCw; Mar 18, 2016 at 09:54 AM.
[CENTER][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]||-XteraCw-|| [COLOR="purple"] Member of [COLOR="blue"] Origin Council
I say yes. I do remember you from back in 2014. and yea we do need more Clan wars and more active people around to take note of it.
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
i would like to participate in CW :c but i haven't opened any game since february i guess D:

I say yes, he seems like a nice guy and we need active in-game people
PROUD iCoF ex-LEADER "Justice, equality and freedom are more than just words, they are goals."
Origin is the new Black.

Oi, Ye bugga, whatcha doin there!

It's me, Primal (Optimus06).

Seeing as you're still alive and well, even with Zeus in his...condition...

I thought I might reapply.

I'm already a clan ally with you, so this is one major reason why I'm applying.

My belt, name, and all that stuff can be located
over
here
<-----

I've been in this clan once before, but left because...well...grohen was being a butt.
(No offense to him or anything he's a cool dude and all but he was just pissing me off)
I heard he recently got banned, so this may have hit the clan hard.

I'm applying because not only do I want to help you guys out with the event you're holding, I also feel it necessary to join. It doesn't feel the same as Origin anywhere else.

Origin is my home.

U should consider this application thoughtfully....and my rank

Just look at that beauty... :>

Anyways, thanks for taking the time to read this, it's greatly appreciated.

OH, BTW, PURPLE MONKEYS RUN WILD IN THE RED FOREST!

:>

Adios
Attached Images
screenshot-12-20-21-53.jpg (52.6 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by Primal; Apr 13, 2016 at 02:27 AM.
Origin For Life