Toribash
Wait, Ishi fucked Fish?
-----
Would we consider doing an event with (le)?
Last edited by Zelda; Mar 19, 2015 at 03:05 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Good morning sweet princess
Originally Posted by IIInsanEEE View Post
Yea I did knew about Isis morphing into a bird and then fucking with Osiris, but had no Idea that his meat dildo was eaten by a Fish, that's fucked up and gross. About Horus is all over the place, son of Osiris, light of Isis yada yada.

Maybe that's the reason why they're represented by tall wings, hm, could be.

Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
Wait, Ishi fucked Fish?

Just found this paper on the topic called 'In Search of the Lost Phallus'.

This fish that gobbled up Osiris' dismembered penis was the oxyrhynchus fish. This particular fish actually has some electric properties, so this part of the myth may be trying to explain why it's got them.

Dick fish

Would we consider doing an event with (le)?

Absolutely.
I like how we started talking about Ishi's dick being bitten off by a Dickfish. I support the idea of doing an event with (le). Maybe we could co-host a tourney with them!
[14:08] <@ego> uncreative fuck R.I.P TL;DR
[14:08] <GoldenRox> That's me all right \(o_o/)
Golden, I meant a forum based event. We don't need more than one clan to host a tourney. Although hosting a tourney with them might still be fun. :)
Golden, I meant a forum based event.

Whoops! Yeah we should also do that. Any ideas for an event yet?
[14:08] <@ego> uncreative fuck R.I.P TL;DR
[14:08] <GoldenRox> That's me all right \(o_o/)
Hi Life, its a bit awkward moment to see you here xD
Just finished read a book "The Sun Dog". Insane, I'm going to finish the art stuff on this weekend or Friday, I'll look at how things go with my studies and busy day
Art thread | Don't bother me with requests etc, this artist died.
So today, a thing I bought off the internet came today. Due to mailing laws, it could not be mailed in one piece, so I had to construct it myself. This is not a huge deal, as I should probably learn to quickly assemble and disassemble butterfly knives if I am to really get into the hobby. Unfortunately, the parts themselves were made badly, and many other people have had issues with theirs as well. It seems like the seller is a bit hit and miss with what you get sent, so I figured I'd take my chances.

problem 1 (and 2)

Problem 3

In short, if you are interested in getting a butterfly knife or just need something better than your local weapons shop can give you, I highly recommend avoiding 24-7 Knives, Exiled Cutlery, and all affiliated sites, unless you are willing to do as much or more work than I must for this $50 knife. There are a few other small issues that are mostly aesthetic and I only noticed because I know what to look for, but god damn did I get ripped off by this knife.

The knife itself is the FU-42, which was made after the guy was sued by Benchmade, a knife company that is extremely proud of its name and products, and felt that his knockoffs were just a bit too similar to their model 42 balisong/butterfly knife.
Last edited by hawkesnightmare; Mar 20, 2015 at 01:59 AM.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
$50 huh? High quality sabres for fencing (blunted and mostly harmless) can cost £10 if you get them second hand. £20-30 for new, medium quality ones I think (but have no idea really). $50 seems a lot for an eccentric flick-knife, but then again, it is an actual weapon so licences probably cost the seller a lot more... and yeah, butterfly knives are a lot cooler than sabres so...
Butterfly knives are pretty awesome (if they work properly and if you know how to use them)
But is $50 a normal price? It seems pretty expensive for a knife.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]