Toribash
Hello, my name is Rylie. I'm currently a blue belt but I catch on quick and my skills are around a 2nd to 3rd dan. My favorite mods are boxshu and ABD, but I am decent at just about every other mod. I plan on being in game every day, and I will check the forum, if not post, every day. I want to join electric because all of the members seem very cool, relaxed, and very good. I need a teacher and a home, and I believe electric is that place.
Yes, I did turn it off and on again.

AUTO-REJECTED BY DEAKMANIAC. DO NOT REPLY FOR HE'S BLACKLISTED - DEAKMANIAC
Last edited by Noobie; Jul 13, 2015 at 03:36 AM.
Originally Posted by astronot67 View Post
Hello, my name is Rylie. I'm currently a blue belt but I catch on quick and my skills are around a 2nd to 3rd dan. My favorite mods are boxshu and ABD, but I am decent at just about every other mod. I plan on being in game every day, and I will check the forum, if not post, every day. I want to join electric because all of the members seem very cool, relaxed, and very good. I need a teacher and a home, and I believe electric is that place.
Yes, I did turn it off and on again.

Nope.
Talked it over with Astronot67 in Pms, he's no longer blacklisted but been rejected.
Last edited by Noobie; Jul 13, 2015 at 04:08 AM.
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
GogoDance
Hi my name is GogoDance (IGN) or if you want to be more personnel Malik Reitz
im a former member of DarkFox and am 17 years old.
I temporarily live in Germany until i hit age 18 and transfer then to the UK
I speak both German and English Fluently.
I speacialized in Aikido and Twinswords i do agree on learning other mods if necessary.
I stumbled over this clan about 30 minutes ago and did not know of it before, it seems like a powerful and relentless group which i hope to be a part to participate in.

"Yes, I did turn it off and on again."

GogoDance
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LUA is a beautiful Language
Umbrella will rise again!
ZERO POSTS WHICH WILL NEVER CHANGE! NEVER!
ROAD TO WORST RANK IN EVERY MOD 2k15!
Originally Posted by GogoDance View Post
Hi my name is GogoDance (IGN) or if you want to be more personnel Malik Reitz
im a former member of DarkFox and am 17 years old.
I temporarily live in Germany until i hit age 18 and transfer then to the UK
I speak both German and English Fluently.
I speacialized in Aikido and Twinswords i do agree on learning other mods if necessary.
I stumbled over this clan about 30 minutes ago and did not know of it before, it seems like a powerful and relentless group which i hope to be a part to participate in.

"Yes, I did turn it off and on again."

GogoDance

I'm not sure how to respond to this but I like this guy, although you're not very forum active I'd give him a chance. Leaning towards yes.
Last edited by TonyParker; Jul 14, 2015 at 06:10 AM.