Toribash
Originally Posted by Kirakat View Post
This clan is just odd. It's a good clan but It's just odd Lol

It's good because it's odd
\o/
~
Okay Nao members, I'm having serious noob problems. I used to be good at playing TB. I took a month or two break, And Now I'm terrible. I used to be quite good. So Can Someone else help me not suck ass, Or something of that sort.

Also, It's a big possibility that I will be quitting TB. In the sense as of, I will stop playing for a long time. You can never really quit tb. It's not possible.
Okay Nao members, I'm having serious noob problems. I used to be good at playing TB. I took a month or two break, And Now I'm terrible. I used to be quite good. So Can Someone else help me not suck ass, Or something of that sort.

Also, It's a big possibility that I will be quitting TB. In the sense as of, I will stop playing for a long time. You can never really quit tb. It's not possible.

What.

Meh, stop going in-game, stay on forums.
Perfect.

Yoki, if you're not going to post anything relevant then go away.
<~Arthur> Moslims go around exploding people
Originally Posted by Maylene View Post
Meh, stop going in-game, stay on forums.
Perfect.

Yoki, if you're not going to post anything relevant then go away.

That's a good point. I may do that. Only go ingame when someone asks me to play. Like I was doing before, But then I got even more terrible.

@May: K sure.

More relevant response:
I quit tb for 2 years, and came back awful, but I played random people, and got help from old friends. I can help you if you want.

Originally Posted by Yoki View Post
@May: K sure.

More relevant response:
I quit tb for 2 years, and came back awful, but I played random people, and got help from old friends. I can help you if you want.

I'm thinking about just getting away from the whole clan scene. Every time I get into a clan I start playing terrible. So I may be leaving Nao soon... I've only been here for a few weeks But I can already see my self falling.