Toribash
View Poll Results: What mod(s) should we use for the tournament?
aikidobigdojo, greykido & rb_greykido
0 Votes / 0%
rouxkido
1 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Well, that was brown I am still barely yellow.

Want to play some games though? jo Metta if you want I am going to be there for awhile belting up.
Originally Posted by syverennyi View Post
So, am I rejected or accepted?

You're 3 and 3 currently. I'll tiebreak you (with some tests or something), or wait for someone to vote.
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
Alright, seems like no one really cares about belts so here it is.

So, as you may know Aikido, is my favorite mod. Do to the skill it takes to not get dq'd or to dq someone else I find this mod to be quite challenging when I play it. I am sure this mod is very tough to get good at. Yes I know that there are a lot of people who may disagree or what not but this is my opinion.

I started to play Aikido with my brother in Single player, mainly for realism. For example real take downs and flips. I found that hard to achieve with the gravity and what not but I still find it interesting.

I play all forms of aikido but I do not like ABD do to the lack of skill it takes to win towards the end. The beginning of the match is always fun but when you face that person that won't dq you find your self up side down and hold all for quite a while and thats not very fun for anyone.

Anyway as teknik said he are some quick replays of me WHOOOPING HIS ARSE!!!! just kidding.
Attached Files
Ta 1 Metta.rpl (41.3 KB, 6 views)
Ta 2 Metta.rpl (35.7 KB, 5 views)
Ta 3 Metta.rpl (33.0 KB, 4 views)
Originally Posted by Zoro View Post
You're 3 and 3 currently. I'll tiebreak you (with some tests or something), or wait for someone to vote.

I was leaning towards a yes, I never voted 100% yes though.

I asked him more replays, but he never posted. Seems to me he doesn't really care. Taking out my vote for now.

EDIT: Metta, not convinced atm. Show more replays showing skillz.
Last edited by Holotor; Nov 20, 2012 at 06:20 AM.
I feel he is slightly opinionated and naïve... Such as his opinions on ABD. I'll be neutral for now.
TINT
TA | TGO | TMA
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Made by Fenris
I can play ABD just fine, I just don't like too.

My opinion shouldn't be judged because it is only an opinion.

Also, ABD isn't the only aikido mod out there.
Your opinion should be judged. It is a reflection of your character. I know there are other aikido mods. I'm good at most of them.
TINT
TA | TGO | TMA
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Made by Fenris
Lol muse so cocky.

Metta, lets get ingame and we can test you out.

Syverennyi, sorry, bud, but you were rejected. You can try again in a week, and put some more effort in ;)
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.