Toribash
My balls are hanign how bout you, jk seriously though how you been man?
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
Originally Posted by CaptnFalcn View Post
Really packed dude freaking school, choir, wrestling, work too much bro haha

Sad bro iot conditioning and it's been killer I also have to sit next to "deaf" girl in first period who I really don't think is deaf I mean this is what happened I'm turned away from her like my back is to her I say something bout her and she says to me why are talking about me. No hearing aid nothing I mean... Come on now it's not fair cause she understands my mummbles perfect
Really, Agent?
That must suck horribly.

Flipers04 Moderated Message:
No shit. Useless post.
Last edited by Phillip; Dec 9, 2011 at 02:08 PM.
Originally Posted by EviLock View Post
Really, Agent?
That must suck horribly.

You have no idea and she uses me to piss off her boy friend :I That makes me mad. Like her boyfriend comes by and she.... even though I would of enjoyed this it was so fucking akward. Shoves my head into her breasts and shes like, oh he... can't remember his name, oh this is josh were just friends.

Me thinking: Yea were just friends and my head is in your tits.

SO AKWARD!
I have to say, women sure are great trolls.
Toribash TakeOVER
<Colossus> ROFL
<Colossus> my friend got hit by a car
<Colossus> gonna go visit him. brb

[22:45:46] <Thorn> I know she likes it in the ear
[22:45:53] <Thorn> because when I put it to her mouth she turns away
[sigpic]http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac268/IAMUBERTHANU/552502_413931871977453_2050418562_njpg.gif[/sigpic]
Originally Posted by Vodka View Post
I have to say, women sure are great trolls.

Have to agree on that one.
What the hell is a signature?
Both intentional and unintentional. If they have a BF they can do whatever they want without issues(assuming the BF is there only for bewbs) and pushes the issue onto someone else.
Toribash TakeOVER
<Colossus> ROFL
<Colossus> my friend got hit by a car
<Colossus> gonna go visit him. brb

[22:45:46] <Thorn> I know she likes it in the ear
[22:45:53] <Thorn> because when I put it to her mouth she turns away
[sigpic]http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac268/IAMUBERTHANU/552502_413931871977453_2050418562_njpg.gif[/sigpic]
Originally Posted by Vodka View Post
Both intentional and unintentional. If they have a BF they can do whatever they want without issues(assuming the BF is there only for bewbs) and pushes the issue onto someone else.

That's an interesting logic. Really accurate to be exact. This is probably the reason I don't anyone girls in a relationship, besides the fact I don't talk to many in the first place.