Ranking
Well, that can be true, but if you play defensive and have a pretty good laning partner then you should do fine as for getting down towers for your team, him being one of the best pushers.
Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
Yi is useless anything above extremely low elo, he's a very hard-carry, but can be shut down fairly easily.

Late game yi with proper items isn't that easy to take down.
So, you'd be right saying he is useless in higher elo because higher elo players are smart enough to keep yi down as much as possible because they know he is a threat later.
[10:17][10:50] <diskimage> Where can I find the Toribash license?
Originally Posted by ChrisDom View Post
Late game yi with proper items isn't that easy to take down.
So, you'd be right saying he is useless in higher elo because higher elo players are smart enough to keep yi down as much as possible because they know he is a threat later.

I mean he's easy to shut down because if you stop him early game he can't do anything.
Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
I mean he's easy to shut down because if you stop him early game he can't do anything.

That... That's what I said.
[10:17][10:50] <diskimage> Where can I find the Toribash license?
Meh IM starting to get Bored of LoL...due of the massive worse team works you get and leavers.

Besides that it just get the same old thing just join a server have 2 types of map and win/lose...

They need to change the gameplay a bit for LoL or just put more maps with more things to do or at least let you get the function to build something for example a tower or other things that u could get....

More like everything is getting way to repetitive now it never changes all keeps been the same you just do the same each day until you're satisfied maybe?

Tell me what u guys think of LoL after playing and doing the same thing multiply times>
Last edited by iNoTo; Jul 25, 2010 at 08:55 PM.
| GATA | Guild Wars 2 | Anime United |
It's never the same thing, you have complete control over how you build your character.

Also, what was that at the last part, do you want to turn this game into some sort of tower defense?
Oh well it seems you must find yourself a way to enjoy yourself in a game.

nah not tower def , Tower def would be much worse.

Just like a function that u can build something once per match etc , like hmmm... idk really nvm about that idea lol'

Lets see.

A in-character function that u could use your character for in view and use your magics and it shows how you move etc idk how to explain it buy some sort of thing like that.

F.E : if u use a spell you would acually see how you spell would be used just like when you play another SP game when a mage use his/her spells/skills to a mob/monster and the effects shows etc.

And with the out view character which is what we already have.

2 styles of game style which is a way you walk freestyle like in mmos do some other things so basically you enjoy 2 things the server way which is what we have and a other way which is the mmo ways (but that would also cost them more money to build a function like that so meh).
Last edited by iNoTo; Jul 25, 2010 at 09:14 PM.
| GATA | Guild Wars 2 | Anime United |