View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by blindragdoll667 View Post
but what happens when we are allied with two conflicting clans? we will be forced to take a side. the same concept was considered when George Washington demanded neutrality when Britain demanded alliance against France.

Drawing parallels between Toribash and real-life wars is astonishing.
Originally Posted by CMon View Post
Drawing parallels between Toribash and real-life wars is astonishing.

I'm sure it was made for fun. Anyway, if my people would like alliance with lota badly, then we will have what they want. Let's make a poll.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Lota want's alliance with us.
Poll is above. And thread in "Allied and neutral clans list". Enjoy democratic choice.
Lol, Sah...no worries bro! I was grounded, and I got off, but the terms is only 2 hours on comp, and then Christmas came, and I was flooded, sorry bro...and all of RA whom might have missed my annoying ...nature ...Well, Im off to play RoN:TaP, Sah, 'YWater' me if your on, so I can join you inRA serv, k?
Originally Posted by veb View Post
Back in the day when I played 8 hours a day (before 2.0) I had many dreams about rotating stuff. When I'm watching a match I just hold down left or right and:YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND BABY, RIGHT ROUND!

Originally Posted by Sahee View Post
Let's stay neutral.

Yes Sahee remember to always keep it platonic, unless you think they're good in the sack lol.
Hm not really. He was good person above all. I mean *is* ,but not best RA player :/.
Originally Posted by FearBoogeyman View Post
oh thanks so much i didnt know i was a senior member

Hm... we were tight even back there in pre-RA times. You were fear member I was BF member, remember? x)