Toribash
Yes for Stitch- Haven't seen his in game stuff, but he seems great forum wise.
No for termic- Haven't seen his in game stuff, but the one rash comment was enough to tip my decision.
No for termic6, he was kinda rude and also has alot of alternate accounts (i've seen 2) and stich is actually good, so yes to him
Don't you see that you hurt me?
Originally Posted by Isa View Post
No for termic6, he was kinda rude and also has alot of alternate accounts (i've seen 2) and stich is actually good, so yes to him

I wnt give an answer till i see him ingame.
Rogue clown
It's been a couple days now.... I think all these f'ing delays made him say 'fuck it'

Isn't this why we have a recruit rank? As trial periods? The applicant gets their answer (so they don't just get sick of waiting) and we get time to sort out things like this..

I'm sick of losing good recruits because of our inability to come to a group decision. Stich honestly is one of the best fighters that's applied here that I've seen in a while. If he hasn't already gotten sick of waiting on us, can we just accept him as a recruit and then anybody who wants to fight him can do it within that week?
[42]
My shop
I agree, we should just make a voting and let them join after they get tested
by the leader or co-ldr.

Offtopic: Stich is banned till tommorow.
Last edited by Neru; Jun 6, 2011 at 02:10 AM.
⋐⋑
<ishi> 2MEGPOID4ME
well this isn't a witch hunt, i'm not trying to say any one person is guilty. I don't want anybody ganging up on mah boyfriend dillsy-poo. We've all (for the most part) done what I was talking about.

Most-Certainly-NOT-Offtopic: Why is stich banned?
[42]
My shop
Originally Posted by Parker1287 View Post
well this isn't a witch hunt, i'm not trying to say any one person is guilty. I don't want anybody ganging up on mah boyfriend dillsy-poo. We've all (for the most part) done what I was talking about.

Most-Certainly-NOT-Offtopic: Why is stich banned?

infraction build up.
⋐⋑
<ishi> 2MEGPOID4ME
Originally Posted by p0w View Post
infraction build up.

see? i dnt want no irresponsible ppl in 42 we already had dieman and he really did a number on us. I going to say no, he was banned. I don't like that nor do I want a member like that. The waiting was worth it if we would have accepted him before he got banned for a day he would have been banned while wearing the [42] tag. Dnt question my judgment bitches!!
<3
Rogue clown